Hey Rog, How Goes It?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2008
      Cross posting from a Golden Forum discussion:
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5370#5370

      The below is an except from our "cynical absurdence".
      Something he, supposedly, was told directly in 1996's contact with the 'Bugs'.

      Dex
      _____________

      Rog asks:

      I once again asked : " What do you want,, why don�t you just get the fuck away from me,, why don�t you leave when I tell you too????"

      The reply was: Look Rog" you signaled to us, and asked us to come to you, you stated you were open to conversation with us Rog� now, why don�t you settle down, and we�ll take you on the ride you requested"
      Right there, I was out of argument,,, FUCK,,, I had , in all the Mellay,,, forgotten that I said that shit, even the ,,, Hey come on down and take me for a ride youse guys"
      Shit, what's a freaker hippie to do?
      They had me against the wall on this, I felt like Fat Freddy's Cat, Fat Freddy Scat, at this juncture, no way I was gonna win an argument with a bug I just invited into my life and asked to take a ride with, fuck,,, I realized I would have to settle out of Court on this one.
      The BUG, told me to relax, and they would take me by the arms and they would levitate me up to the Craft for the ride and show and tell routine, I looked around through the windows of the Bus and,, SHIT THE FUCK UP, AND LAND FACE FIRST IN IT,,,, I�M SURROUNDED BY BUG FOLKS,,, ,,, I acquist and up we went.

      I will save for later what I was shown, yes, I must wait a bit before I can reveal those details,,, and so must you, for the details, if known by the wrong people at this time, wellllll,,, lets just say, we have unfriendly people in our government agencies who work against the human race of this world and are working by their own agenda, and they do not need anymore help by me letting out to them the info I was given.
      I will however tell you what I was told by these entities,
      They travel through time as though it was no bigger a deal then you or I traveling from our easy chair to the icebox for ice cream.
      What I was told , concerned the future, a few years hence of this event I speak of, which intels the NOW.

      Here is what I was told, it is a smaller portion, and I will not delineate the entire instruction thereof at this time, don�t even attempt to inquire of the fuller portion please, I have my directive, and will not deter there from.

      " ROGER, THE ADMINISTRATION FOLLOWING THIS ONE IN PLACE AT THIS TIME, WILL STAGE AN EVENT OF DEVASTATION, THEY WILL DO SO IN ORDER TO INSTIGATE THE INVASION OF OTHER COUNTRIES, THEY SEEK TO GAIN CONTROL OF ALL THE ENERGY RESOURCES OF THIS WORLD ROGER, AND THEY ALSO SEEK THOSE ARTIFACTS FROM ANCIENT CIVILAZATIONS OF TIMES PASSED THAT ARE REFERED TO AS THE WONDER WEAPONS, YOU KNOW OF THESE ARTIFACTS FROM YOUR TEXT YOU REFER TO AS THE BIBLE,,, WHAT WE HAVE SHOWN YOU, IS A PORTION OF WHAT THEY SEEK TO GAIN POSSESSION OF, YOU MUST WHEN WE SEND YOU THE MESSAGE TO DO SO, GO TO THE AREAS WE HAVE SHOWN YOU AND RETRIEVE THESE ARTICLES AND KEEP THEM FROM THE PEOPLE WHO WILL MISUSE THEM FOR THEIR OWN AGENDA.
      WE ARE GOING TO MAKE YOU FORGET WHAT WE HAVE TOLD YOU, AND WHAT WE HAVE SHOWN YOU, FOR, THEY ARE WAITING BACK THERE WHERE WE PICKED YOU UP FROM, AND THEY WILL TORTURE YOU TO OBTAIN THE KNOWLEDGE OF THESE THAT WE HAVE GIVEN YOU.
      A TIME WILL ARRIVE, WHEN WE SHALL SEND TO YOU AN EPIPHONY THROUGH THE TELEPATHIC MESSAGES THAT WE ARE USING AT THIS MOMMENT.
      AT THAT TIME, YOU WILL FULLY RECALL ALL WE HAVE SHOWN, AND ALL WE HAVE TOLD, YOU WILL BE CLOSE TO WHERE YOU MUST RETRIEVE THESE ARTICLES AT THAT TIME.
      ROGER, THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE YOURSELF, THEY TOO WILL BE WHERE THEY NEED TO BE WHEN THE TIME COMES FOR THEM TO RETRIEVE THAT WHICH WE HAVE SHOWN THEM.
      ROGER, YOU HAVE ASKED WHY YOU, ROGER , YOU WERE PICKED, AS THE OTHERS WERE, FOR YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, YOU, AND THE OTHERS, HAVE THE CONSCIOUSNESS AND WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS NOT TO BE USED TO ONE�S SELFISH AGRANDISEMENT, THAT IT IS TO BE USED TO SAVE ALL PEOPLE HERE, REMEMBER IN YOUR HISTORY ROGER, THE SPLITTING OF THE ATOM?
      reply: YES
      ROGER, IT WAS IN THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE PEOPLE WHO CONTROL THAT ACCOMPLISHMENT, THAT THE FIRST USE THEY SHOULD APPLY IT TO, WAS TO CREATE A BOMB AND DROP IT ON PEOPLE, OF ALL THAT THIS GIFT COULD HAVE BEEN USEFUL TOWARDS, IT WAS ABUSED TOWARDS THE PURPOSE OF HARM AND DESTRUCTION.
      THAT CONSCIOUSNESS ROGER, IS THE CONSCIOUSNESS TO AVOID, THESE THINGS WE HAVE SHOWN YOU, ARE FAR TOO POWERFUL FOR THAT CONSCIOUSNESS TO HAVE IN THEIR POSSESSION, FOR THEY WILL USE IT TO GAIN CONTROL OVER ALL MANKIND.
      ROGER, YOU AND THE OTHERS ARE TO STOP THEM FROM RECOVERING THESE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN.
      YOU WILL SUCCEED IN THIS, BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO UNDERGO MANY EVIL ATTACKS ON YOU, YOU WILL PERSEVERE THROUGH THEM.
      DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO KILL YOUR SPIRIT ROGER, KEEP YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR FAITH STRONG, NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE TO FACE, YOU WILL FIGURE IT OUT, AND CARRY ON AND COMPLETE WHAT YOU HAVE GOT TO DO TO RETRIEVE THE ARTICLES AND KEEP THEM OUT OF THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO WILL USE THEM IN EVIL.

      End diatribe.