The Cortile Abduction

    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2008
      Budd Hopkins wrote a book about this case titled "Witnessed"...It was an eye opener...Dex

      You cant Hide!! The Cortile Abduction
      http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread354751/pg1

      One of the landmark cases of UFO abduction occurred on November 30, 1989, in Manhattan.The time of the sightings was approximately 3:15 in the morning , N.Y. The case centers around one Linda Napolitano, who claims to have been abducted from her closed apartment window from her 12th floor,into a waiting UFO by the "grays," and subjected to medical procedures.

      The case was pieced together by the means of regressive hypnosis, witness statements, and the actual passing of time, as her mind began to heal itself.

      As she was going to sleep she had felt a 'presence' and paralysis creeping over her and she saw a small black-eyed figure. She threw something at him and her arms were paralyzed as a result. Her next memory was of being on an "examination table." Question - what had been "blocked" by/from her memory? She had floated through a closed window and was lifted into a "craft." At the end of the "abduction" she was dropped onto her bed. She got up then and found she could not rouse her children. She thought that they weren't breathing. Her husband and children seemed to be switched off.

      "I'm standing up on nothing. And they take me out all the way up, way above the building. Ooh, I hope I don't fall. The UFO opens up almost like a clam and then I'm inside," said 41 year old (at the time) Linda.

      Linda's niece who is a surgeon took an X-Ray of Linda's nostrils. An object was found. It appears to be a shank and two spirals. It is in her right nostril. The night, after the X-Ray had been done, blood came streaming out of Linda's nostril and when she was X-Rayed again the object was no longer there. It had been taken by the aliens during the night!

      There was a separate incident of Linda's right nostril bleeding. And this time not only did she bleed, but both her sons and their father and her son's friend, all from the right nostril at the same time on the same night.

      NOW THIS IS WHEN ITS STARTS TO GET REAL INTERESTING

      Eventually,two men would be identified as bodyguards of senior United Nations statesman, Javier Perez de Cuellar, who was visiting Manhattan at the time of the abduction. The bodyguards claimed that Cuellar was "visibly shaken" as he watched the abduction. The three men claimed that they saw a woman being floated through the air, along with three small beings, into a large flying craft.
      United Nations statesman,Javier Perez de Cuellar

      ONE OF THE WITNESSES,RICHARD DAN!

      "There was an oval-shaped object hovering over the top of the apartment building two or three blocks up from where we sat."We didn't know where it came from. It happened too fast. Its lights turned from a bright reddish orange to a whitish blue coming out of the bottom. Green lights rotated round the edge of the saucer. A little girl or woman wearing a white gown sailed out of the window in a fetal position - and then stood in mid-air in this beam of light. I could see three of the ugliest creatures I ever saw.

      I don't know what they were. They weren't human.

      "Their heads were out of proportion, very large heads with no hair. Those buggers were escorting her into the craft. My partner screamed, 'We have got to get them.' We tried to get out of the car but couldn't. After the woman was escorted in, the oval turned reddish orange again and whisked off.""

      The additional eyewitnesses stated that they too, had seen the abduction that night from the Brooklyn Bridge. The witnesses (one of which was one Janet Kimbell?, or Kimble) thought they were watching the filming of a scene from an upcoming Sci-fi film.

      Hopkins "Witnessed"

      Would Cuellar go Public? :

      It would be some time before Hopkins discovered the name of the United Nations statesman. When he did, he knew that if he could get a man of such distinction to come forward with his testimony, it would be the smoking gun of alien abduction, and put Ufology into the hands of the scientific community at last. Hopkins' wish would not come true. Although it has been said that Cuellar met privately with Hopkins, he would not go public.:
      mad:

      Skeptics, as you would expect, dismiss the case without offering any evidence to support their theories, except the commonly used statement, "it can't happen, so therefore it didn't."

      In a recent French magazine, La Gazette Forteenne, Issue # 2, 2003, Linda gives an interview that does add some new facts about her case. She mentions a new witness, a New York Post truck driver, who saw the abduction from the Brooklyn Bridge. No name is given

      There had also been rumors of the abduction causing a small traffic jam on the intersection between South Street and Catherine Slip. Now, there is a witness who saw the stopped traffic at approximately the same time as the abduction.

      At the New York Post complex, a well-known journalist leaves a nearby bar. Too drunk to drive, he asks one of the drivers if he can drop him home. The driver answers that the lorries cannot move because there are several limos blocking the street. He even suspected that the big boss could be paying a visit to the newspaper."