Project Camelot What's New!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2008
      Cross posting:

      4 May

      � Benjamin Fulford: epilogue to our recent interview

      We asked Benjamin Fulford for a status report on the current state of affairs regarding whether there had been any change as a direct result of the public stand he took speaking out on behalf of the Asian Secret Society about the world situation. In answer, he wrote the following in an email dated today:

      For the reaction, you will notice that Asian countries have stopped buying US government bonds. The US secret government has retaliated by artificially raising food and oil prices.

      We are in the middle of World War 3. The US and Israel have been taken over by Nazis and the rest of the world is trying to take them down.

      The reason the society has not started assassinations yet is that the Nazis in the Bush/Clinton administration want any excuse to start all out world war. However, if starvation begins in earnest, there will be assassinations.

      Benjamin Fulford

      � Nancy Williams, whistleblowing author: threatened

      Author Nancy Williams, whom we had the pleasure to meet at the recent Laughlin UFO conference, has received threats and is being followed. She has written an important book called A Matter of Destiny, based on a true story about a UFO shot down over Brookhaven, New York in 1992 by a classified plama-beam superweapon, following which a single, apparently non-hostile, ET was captured and detained. It was originally reported in J. B. Michaels� 1994 book, Alien Encounters; Michaels worked for several US defense contractors including Lockheed. Michaels' book is not well known, but Nancy, who is a good writer, has picked up the story and written an excellent 'fictional' account.

      I believe the people of Earth have a right to know if we are not alone in this universe, and the nature of those who have visited us. Most of all, they have a right to know about a weapon that produces a heat greater than the surface of the sun. That is too deadly to keep under wraps.
      Nancy Williams

      Please join us in supporting Nancy during this time. Her contact details are on her website. She has had the courage to sign her name to our Round Table pledge list. She is in full agreement with us that being out in the open in full view while under threat is the best policy. We intend to publicize this as much as possible. And for those among the Powers That Be who are reading this, please carry on threatening people... it just draws attention to what you consider to be important. Not smart, but it helps us a lot!

      For the whole story of the Brookhaven UFO shoot-down, click here

      http://www.projectcamelot.net/whats_new.html