UFO Undercover Radio

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      UFO Undercover Radio.

      Archives

      2007
      Enter your search terms Submit search form
      Web www.paranormalradionetwork.com
      UFOundercover.com www.icar1.com

      DonDeppeller on Live 365 or Paltalk tonight 8 EST.

      http://ufoundercover.homestead.com/index.html

      My case is connected to Dr. Burisch, a microbiologist "employed" by the US government and working, among other things, on some of the worst bioweapons in the US arsenal. I have been conducting an on-going investigation of Dr. Burisch�s case. Because I had volunteered my mailing address (not just email) on the forum of the original Eagles Disobey website (where the knowledge of his activities first appeared), I was forwarded information regarding the unauthorized deployment of the Ganesh Particle off the coast of Florida in early 2002 which resulted in many deaths and sicknesses (known as Blackwater). I had offered on that same forum to contact Congress and provide them with the corroborative information. This included the additional information regarding the approaching cataclysms. The attachments spell this out somewhat.

      One thing that seems hard for many to understand is that certain information in the hands of certain individuals can play a more dangerous role than it otherwise would. I have tried to explain that my history/record of civic activism and my political involvement put me in a unique circumstance to make that information delivery more effective than most, which is perhaps why I was put under surveillance when most would not be considered dangerous; also, there is the issue of the DCTP. The DCTP is the only reason I can think of that explains why one of the most powerful people in the UK MoD deigned to risk his cover and hold a long conversation with me.