My Two Cents

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 10:46 AM
      (Note: I posted this yesterday, and the below URL was posted today. Good timing.)
      Cross posting:

      It's more about the collective will of Mankind manifesting enough power to temporarily neutralize pending destruction, and who's willing to help support it.

      Dex
      "Breaking the Spear of Destiny"

      Cyberbird wrote:

      Kelly & Bill are getting excited:

      11 April

      � MUST READ
      Dan Burisch has given his approval for us to post a summary of some very sensitive information about possible/probable future timelines which was learned in a classified US military project undertaken in the second half of last year. This intelligence probe utilized advanced technology to learn details of the most probable future timeline - at the time of viewing. This material is of the utmost importance. click here

      http://www.projectcamelot.net/t1v83.html