Re: [ufodiscussion] Planet X ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6 10:44 AM
      This is intriguing stuff, Dex. Frankly I doubt that even these
      drastic measures could save anyone from the geophysical effects of the close
      approach of another planet. The gravitational interaction between the two
      would probably be catastrophic for all terrestrial life that's bigger than a
      microbe since we are looking at possible upheavals of the earth's crust.
      And what about the gravitational interaction with the moon? Might it not
      cause the moon to crash onto the earth? I would think that inside the crust
      is the last place where anyone would want to be when all that happens. The
      safest place would probably be out in space. I think I'll place my hopes in
      divine intervention. This is beyond human capability to cope with or adapt
      to.

      Cheers,