Planet X ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
      Project Camelot
      By John � April 2, 2008
      I spoke with researcher Don Ware who indicated Project Camelot, the Majestic 12 First Annual Report and the Serpo.org site are worth reviewing. According to Don, although there may be disinformation in this data, some of the basic information may be true.
      Project Camelot states, �I am a Norwegian politician. I would like to say that difficult things will happen from the year 2008 till the year 2012.
      The Norwegian government is building more and more underground bases and bunkers. When asked, they simply say that it is for the protection of the people of Norway. When I enquire when they are due to be finished, they reply �before 2011�. Israel is also doing the same and many other countries too. My proof that what I am saying is true is in the photographs I have sent of myself and all the Prime Ministers and ministers I tend to meet and am acquainted with. They know all of this, but they don�t want to alarm the people or create mass panic.
      Planet X is coming, and Norway has begun with storage of food and seeds in the Svalbard area and in the arctic north with the help of the US and EU and all around in Norway. They will only save those that are in the elite of power and those that can build up again: doctors, scientists, and so on. As for me, I already know that I am going to leave before 2012 to go the area of Mosj�en where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are divided into sectors, red, blue and green. The signs of the Norwegian military are already given to them and the camps have already been built a long time ago.
      The people that are going to be left on the surface and die along with the others will get no help whatsoever. The plan is that 2,000,000 Norwegians are going to be safe, and the rest will die. That means 2,600,000 will perish into the night not knowing what to do. All the sectors and arks are connected with tunnels and have railcars that can take you from one ark to the other. This is so that they can be in contact with each other. Only the large doors separate them so that the sectors are not compromised in any matter.
      I am very sad. Often I cry with others that know that so many will learn too late, and then it will all be over for them. The government has been lying to the people from 1983 till now. All the major politicians know this in Norway, but few will say it to the people and the public - because they are afraid in case they too will miss the NOAH 12 railcars that will take them to the ark sites where they will be safe. � Snip http://www.projectcamelot.org/norway.html

      [Editor�s Note: Project Camelot predicts a possible dire tribulations with a planet allegedly heading our way. Last week a similar warning came to me from Indonesia. It seems to me the planet is at too great a distance to get an accurate prediction on its path in four years. During times of expected trouble commodities such as gold, silver, oil, diamonds, gasoline, corn, etc. are important have.]

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2008
        This is intriguing stuff, Dex. Frankly I doubt that even these
        drastic measures could save anyone from the geophysical effects of the close
        approach of another planet. The gravitational interaction between the two
        would probably be catastrophic for all terrestrial life that's bigger than a
        microbe since we are looking at possible upheavals of the earth's crust.
        And what about the gravitational interaction with the moon? Might it not
        cause the moon to crash onto the earth? I would think that inside the crust
        is the last place where anyone would want to be when all that happens. The
        safest place would probably be out in space. I think I'll place my hopes in
        divine intervention. This is beyond human capability to cope with or adapt
        to.

        Cheers,

[...]
        of Mosjøen where we have a deep underground military facility. There we are