This Week on EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: Extraterrestrials, Hopi Prophecy & Earth Changes with Miriam Delicado & Alfred Webre

  • CAMPAIGN FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2008
      This Week on EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: Extraterrestrials, Hopi
      Prophecy & Earth Changes with Miriam Delicado & Alfred
      Webre<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2008/03/this-week-on--1.html>

      *

      [image: Crop_circle_holmes_4]<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/14/crop_circle_holmes_4.jpg>

      *

      *Happy Birthday EXOPOLITICS RADIO One Year Old Today! We are proud to
      announce that UFO Paranormal Radio Network now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO
      weekly programs at 8 PM Central Time to 282 U.S. Cities and 92 Countries.
      Listen at:*
      http://www.ufoparanormalradio.com

      *Visit our new EXOPOLITICS RADIO Birthday Website at:*

      *http://www.exopoliticsradio.com*

      *WHEN: This Week: Saturday March 15, 2008 @ 8 PDT (11 PM EDT/ 8 PM Phoenix
      time)*
      WHERE: KPHX 1480AM Progressive Talk Phoenix
      LISTEN LIVE: http://www.1480kphx.com/ <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:

      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      WHAT: Exopolitics Radio With Alfred Webre/ Saturdays at 8 PM (Pacific
      Daylight Time)

      *EXOPOLITICS: Extraterrestrials, Hopi Prophecy & Earth Changes with Miriam
      Delicado & Alfred Webre
      *

      *Miriam Delicado, *who live in Northern British Columbia*, *has written of
      her Extraterrestrial contact experiences in her book *Blue Star Fulfilling
      Prophecy.*

      *"Watch the skies for the Blue Star to appear" p. 197*

      http://www.alienbluestar.com/index.html

      *Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd* is the author of "EXOPOLITICS: POLITICS,
      GOVERNMENT AND LAW IN THE UNIVERSE
      (Universebooks.Com<http://www.universebooks.com/>),
      a book that helped found the field of Exopolitics – the science of relations
      between human society and advanced Extraterrestrial civilizations in the
      Universe. Alfred is International Director of the Institute for Cooperation
      in Space (ICIS), dedicated to preventing the weaponization of space;
      transforming the permanent war economy into a peaceful, sustainable New
      Energy-based, Space Age society, and supporting cooperation amongst Life in
      the Universe. Alfred has proposed a Truth Amnesty-Disclosure process to
      facilitate release of advanced ET-derived New Energy technologies to heal
      the biosphere and create a sustainable, peaceful Space Age society.
      EXOPOLITICSRADIO.COM: http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

      *NEW! BREAKING DISCLOSURE NEWS UPDATES:*

      *http://www.exopolitics.com Breaking Exopolitics News sidebar*

      NEW! Listen now to last week's EXOPOLITICS RADIO Program on Audio Archive:

      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:

      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/3-8-08.html

      WHAT: Exopolitics Radio With Alfred Webre/ Saturdays at 8 PM (Pacific
      Daylight Time)

      *EXOPOLITICS - ET Disclosure 2008: UN-UFO Secret Meetings, Presidential
      Campaigns, New Energy with Dr Steven Greer & Alfred Webre*

      Attend X-Conference 2008: April 18-20, 2008

      http://www.x-conference.com

      Support Truth Amnesty-Disclosure.

      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/09/x-conference-li.html

      Truth-Amnesty: A Higher Calling

      http://c3hamby.blogspot.com/2007/09/truth-amnesty-higher-calling.html*
      *

      *Exopolitics Radio* with Alfred Webre is a weekly, Magazine format
      Exopolitical public affairs talk show, exploring the evidence and impact of
      intelligent, organized life in the Universe on our human society.

      Exopolitics Radio airs on Saturday nights at 8:00 P.M. PDT (11:00 P.M. EDT)
      on 1480 KPHX Progressive Talk Phoenix. The show can be heard live on the air
      in the Phoenix area, or you can stream the show live online from anywhere in
      the world. You can listen to Exopolitics Radio programs anytime 24/7 live,
      free at:

      LISTEN TO AUDIO ARCHIVES:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      UFOParanormal Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on UFOParanormal
      Radio Network, which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO every Monday at 8 PM
      Central Time at

      http://www.ufoparanormalradio.com

      Revere Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on Revere Radio Network,
      which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Time at
      www.revereradio.net.

      View CNN Coverage of the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference - May 9,
      2001, National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqVHZOTrwY

      There was no follow-up then in the U.S. Congress or in the White House for
      Disclosure.

      ASK, WRITE, CALL THE 2008 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES NOW.

      *2008 Presidential Candidates - Contact Information*

      Contact the presidential candidates and ask them what they would do about
      secrecy and Disclosure! Go to their town meetings and rallies, write or fax
      letters, email, or call them! List of Presidential Hopefuls:

      http://www.issues2000.org/2008_Speculation.htm

      Send an Online fax at: http://www.disclosureproject.org/fax

      Email or call the Candidates:

      NOTE: * - Candidate has made some past statements - or refused to
      comment publicly - on her/his position on Extraterrestrial Disclosure.
      - NEW *(Clinton Library Stonewalls FOIA UFO Disclosure) Hillary
      Clinton: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/help/contact/ - 1-202-263-0180
      - * ("I have a great interest in UFOs") John McCain:
      http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/ - (703) 418-2008
      - NEW! (ET/UFO Agnostic-Spun ET question into terrestrial
      concerns-would cut NASA space exploration)*Barack Obama:
      http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/contact - 1-866-675-2008
      - *Ron Paul: http://www.ronpaul.org
      <http://www.myspace.com/congressmanronpaul>Responded
      to EXOPOLITICS RADIO listener: "Will take a look at Disclosure."
      - Green Party (USA) www.gp.org (*Cynthia McKinney & Ralph Nader)

      LISTEN TO EXOPOLITICS RADIO
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

      View/Comment on this article: