Cosmic Explorers

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2008
      COSMIC EXPLORERS

      by Courtney Brown
      from CourtneyBrown Website

      http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vision_remote/esp_visionremota_25.htm

      In his groundbreaking book Cosmic Voyage, Courtney Brown revealed the existence of two extraterrestrial civilizations whose destinies are intertwined with our own. Using a system of subspace surveillance previously exploited by the U.S. military, Cosmic Voyage proved what many have long suspected: that we are not alone ... even here on Earth. In Cosmic Explorers, Dr. Brown takes his research a critical step further in a riveting true story that expands humanity's journey into the deepest mysteries of the cosmos.

      Based on unprecedented scientific evidence using Scientific Remote Viewing (SRV), Cosmic Explorers continues the search for extraterrestrial life, and sounds an important warning.
      The U.S. military has long used Remote Viewing as a means of spying on potential or actual enemies. Dr. Brown developed the technique further, producing uncannily accurate information about verifiable targets. He uncovered startling proof of a Martian race struggling to survive both on their own devastated planet and in hidden areas on Earth, and of the Greys, a highly evolved humanoid race seeking a new future for themselves. Now he reveals the existence of a third, previously unknown alien civilization: a warlike race that has its own frightening agenda for our planet.

      Through detailed transcripts of actual SRV sessions, Mr. Brown provides a rare glimpse into the structure and culture of this aggressive race, the Reptilians, including the nature of their hierarchy, their home world, and their covert activities. He also takes us deeper into the secret worlds of the Greys and the Martians, whose ongoing crises could have a profound effect on the people of Earth. These astonishing discoveries into the civilizations around us carry an urgent message, showing the pitfalls ahead should we ignore our planetary defense, or continue to deplete our natural resources.
      A comprehensive study of alien cultures, a detailed description of the methods of SRV, and a fascinating account of one man's odyssey into the unknown, Cosmic Explorers probes the dangers that lie before us´┐Żand tells us what we must do to defend and ensure our future.

      Courtney Brown, Ph.D., is director of The Farsight Institute, a non-profit research and educational organization dedicated to the development of remote viewing as a scientific method of data collection. Trained and still active as a social scientist, his work uniquely blends the pragmatic realm of governmental policy with the more esoteric matters of spiritual development and extraterrestrial life. The author of four previous books, he lives with his family in Georgia.