"The Prediction"

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2008
      I think many of you might find this interesting.
      The prediction that we would be able to see the Light of the Second Sun (Son) in a few weeks may have been fulfilled.
      I pointed out the allegorical Son. Now this may be the literal Sun.
      Compare the mysterious object with the photo of the Kachina Crown. Look at the head dress worn by the Kachina Spirit Being in the photo below.
      Could this be the what they predicted we'd see? Could it be symbolizing a Kachina Spirit prophecy? Amazing!
      The photos below are from the ATS forum.

      http://www.puppstheories.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=78&t=8506