Ralph Ring

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 7:03 PM
      Cross posting from the Golden Forum:

      In a couple of weeks Ralph may be spending a day or two at my house.
      Tomorrow he wants to talk with me.

      An interview excerpt with Ralph.
      What would you ask him if you were me?

      Dex
      *************

      When recalling the heady events of the late 1950s working day and night with Carr, Ring again and again stressed that the key was working with nature. "Resonance", he would emphasize repeatedly. "You have to work with nature, not against her." He described how when the model disks were powered up and reached a particular rotational speed, "...the metal turned to Jell-o. You could push your finger right into it. It ceased to be solid. It turned into another form of matter, which was as if it was not entirely here in this reality. That's the only way I can attempt to describe it. It was uncanny, one of the weirdest sensations I've ever felt."

      What was it like working with Carr? "He was an unquestioned genius. Tesla had recognized his quality immediately and had taught him everything he knew. He was inspired, and � like Tesla � seemed to know exactly what to do to get something to work. He was a private man and was also very metaphysical in his thinking. I think the fact that he was not formally trained in physics helped him. He was not constrained by any preconceived ideas. As crazy as it sounds now, he was determined to fly to the moon and really believed it could be done. I believed it. We all did."

      Did the craft fly? "Fly is not the right word. It traversed distance. It seemed to take no time. I was with two other engineers when we piloted the 45' craft about ten miles. I thought it hadn't moved � I thought it had failed. I was completely astonished when we realized that we had returned with samples of rocks and plants from our destination. It was a dramatic success. It was more like a kind of teleportation.

      "What's more, time was distorted somehow. We felt we were in the craft about fifteen or twenty minutes. We were told afterwards that we'd been carefully timed as having been in the craft no longer than three or four minutes. I still have no complete idea how it worked. We just built it exactly according to Carr's instructions. Everything had to be perfect... it all had to be just so, or it he said it would not work: a kind of symbiotic state between man and machine.

      "The Utron was the key to it all. Carr said it accumulated energy because of its shape, and focused it, and also responded to our conscious intentions. When we operated the machine, we didn't work any controls. We went into a kind of meditative state and all three of us focused our intentions on the effect we wanted to achieve. It sounds ridiculous, I know. But that's what we did, and that's what worked. Carr had tapped into some principle which is not understood, in which consciousness melds with engineering to create an effect. You can't write that into equations. I have no idea how he knew it would work. But it did.

      "I've lost count of the number of people who have refused to believe what happened. I no longer talk about it. It's no fun being laughed at and ridiculed. But I've described it exactly as it occurred. One day someone will build the disk just as we did and they'll have the same experience. All his blueprints still exist. Nowadays, it would all be done with digital and solid state circuitry - no moving parts would be necessary.

      "I've heard that the aliens use the same principle to operate their craft. Their physics seems to work in harness with their consciousness. The craft amplifies the power of their minds. Their craft won't operate without the pilots. I've heard that's why we can't operate their craft � or, at any rate, we can't operate them the way they do. We're just not adept enough mentally and spiritually. So there are two secrets to making the saucers work. One is the advanced engineering, and the other is the mental and spiritual ability. We may have duplicated some of the first, but we may be a long way from the second yet."

      http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24 10:15 AM
        From Joyce

        Hope Ralph called you. He is going to be on the History Channel tonight at 8:00 UFO Hunters. Enjoy, Joyce