Re: FW: Confirmation & Update of Secret United Meeting Discussing UFOs/ETs

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
      Hi Regan,

      --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

      > Oh, no. If this is for real then it looks to me as though
      the worst
      > case scenario in my mind is the one that is actually unfolding.
      This is the
      > scenario in which the criminally-minded powers-that-be have entered
      into a
      > secret deal with criminally-minded aliens to bring planet earth into a
      > criminal cosmic empire that will be given an aura of respectability by
      > manipulating public perceptions of what it is and what it is doing.

      It's possible that could happen, but maybe there are no aliens in our
      vicinity when it come sdown to it (or at least none interested in
      nefarious activities) and this takeover is a purely human/earth
      related situation. Whatever the case, they will most probably present
      that veneer you're talking about.

      Incidently, I was just watching the film "They Live". It's rather
      cheesy, but it illustrates some good points regarding a global elitist
      agenda of control.

      Just
      > like the existing monolithic criminal empires on earth, such as the
      EU, the
      > US Federal Government, the Russian Federation and the People's
      Republic of
      > China. The nature of power-politics on earth won't change just
      because they
      > involve aliens now. And the ways in which people are kicked around and
      > abused by governments won't change either. Only the pretexts for
      doing it
      > will be different. Life on earth will get more complicated while
      staying
      > basically the same. All this is as predictable as day follows night.
      >
      > But I think the Controllers may find that they meet with some
      > unexpected competition for the ultimate prize of world rulership.
      > Yesterday, on the BBC World Service News, I heard Hilary Clinton say
      (of the
      > various contenders in the current race for the White House):
      > "One of us is ready to become Commander-in-Chief of the World!"

      Interesting, veeerrry interesting...

      > And she's a Democrat too.
      >
      > Should one laugh or cry? I really don't know.
      >
      > Regan

      In Australia we had a change of government late in 2007. The
      Australian Labor Party won the election and Kevin Rudd is the new PM.
      He's demonstrated his apparent enthusiasm for and loyalty to Australia
      but I wonder about the nature and extent of his interest in an
      international outlook and level of cooperation, an orientation which
      apparently would suit the Elite very much.

      Regards,

      Keith

      Meeting
      > Discussing UFOs/ETs
      >

      > Cross posting:
      >
      > Sources: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-66.htm &
      > http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0208/un-confirmation.html
      >
      > Confirmation
      > & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs &
      Extraterrestrial
      > Life
      >
      > I recently circulated an article
      > describing a secret meeting that allegedly occurred at the New York
      office
      > of the United Nations discussing UFOs/extraterrestrial life. The
      > confidential source (A) for the meeting is presently working as a
      member of
      > the diplomatic community who relayed this information to two New
      York based
      > researchers, Shawn and Clay Pickering. I am pleased to announce that
      I have
> [...]
      > have yet to witness the document which allegedly refers to an offer by
      > extraterrestrials
      > to help prepare humanity for the disclosure of extraterrestrial
      life. The
      > meeting
      > also apparently discussed how the UN was being encouraged to take a
      > proactive
      > stand on the release of secret technologies that will enable the
      development
      > of
      > free energy. The date 2013 was given as the time when extraterrestrials
      > would
      > unambiguously appear. This was consistent with the date given in my
      earlier
      > article.
      > I will share more information on the alleged document circulated at
      the UN
      > meeting
      > and the independent source (B) confirming the meeting in my next
      > communication
      > on this unfolding UN initiative on UFOs/extraterrestrial life.
      >
      > What
      > follows next is a report of a further meeting between Clay and Shawn
      > Pickering
      > and their confidential source (A) regarding the UN meeting on UFOs
      held on
      > the
      > morning of February 12, 2008. They pointed out that the "unambiguous
      showing
      > up" of extraterrestrial life - sitting over major cities - would
      occur in
      > 2017, rather than 2013 as described in the earlier article. The role of
      > religion
      > and population growth was also allegedly discussed, and appeared to
      raise
      > many
      > issues at the meeting, especially for India.

      > significant descriptive term chosen by source A for the
      extraterrestrials
      > that
      > would show up in 2017 was "The Controllers." Such a term has clear
      > psychological
      > connotations and was chosen to have a particular effect on the target
      > audience
      > - both UN member states in attendance and the general public to
      which the
      > information
      > was being leaked. This is a clue that source A is conveying
      information that
      > has
      > been designed to trigger a certain psychological reaction that
      influences
      > how
      > issues are framed and discussed.
      >
      > Another
      > aspect of the following report is that it was claimed that India
      would have
      > difficult time processing disclosure of extraterrestrial life, possibly
      > leading
      > to the elimination of Hinduism. This appears inconsistent with
      India's long
      > tradition
      > of advanced technologies and extraterrestrial life in its Vedic
      texts, and
      > multiplicity
      > of gods. If, as the confidential source claims, that Roman Catholics
      will
      > have
      > an easier time with disclosure due to the belief of "three Gods in one",
      > so too might a religion like Hinduism which has a multiplicity of
      gods and
      > is
      > very eclectic.
      >
      > I believe that the mention of India as a country that might experience
      > disclosure problems is likely a fabrication intended to confuse
      disclosure
      > related issues. When combined with the use of the descriptive term for
      > extraterrestrials, "The Controllers" designed to trigger a particular
      > psychological reaction and lead discussions in a certain direction, the
      > possibility that the information is being relayed through an
      intelligence
      > agency with expertise in psychological operations cannot be
      discounted. In
      > the earlier message (February
      > 13), Clay's and Shawn's confidential source (A) referred to an
      Admiral who
      > was the ultimate authority for disclosure of the UN meeting to
      > UFO/exopolitical community. Is this evidence that the Office of Naval
      > Investigations is involved in the UFO disclosure initiative at the
      UN, or at
      > least filtering information to be released to the UN and general public?
      >
      > Most
      > interesting for me was contrasting the agenda of the meeting
      revealed by
      > Clay's
      > and Shawn's confidential source (A) , and what I had been told by my
      > independent
      > source (B) who confirmed the UN meeting had occurred. Source B
      focused on
      > issues
      > concerning the release of restricted technologies for new energy
      sources and
      > document for feedback, while source A focused on population growth and
      > religion.
      > Curiously, source A did not mention any document being circulated to UN
      > member
      > states for feedback.
      >
      > In conclusion, I am now satisfied that a meeting took place at the UN
      > headquarters in New York of February 12 to discuss the issue of UFOs
      and
      > extraterrestrial. What transpired at the meeting itself appears to
      differ
      > according to the confidential source (A) Clay and Shawn have cited,
      and the
      > independent source (B) used to confirm the meeting. The emergence of
      the
      > alleged document circulated at the meeting and relayed to key
      ministries of
      > other nations will help considerably in clarifying what was
      discussed and
      > the accuracy of these respective sources. The possible role of the
      Office of
      > Naval Intelligence in filtering information that is being related
      through
      > source A is something that cannot be discounted when considering
      what was
      > specifically discussed at the UN meeting. I look forward to
      reviewing any
      > documents circulated at the meeting to get a better idea of the agenda
      > issues discussed involving the role the UN would play in public
      disclosure
      > of
      > extraterrestrial life.
      >
      > Aloha,
      > Michael E. Salla, Ph.D
      > Kona, Hawaii
      > 2/20/08
      > www.Exopolitics.Org

      government/military/intelligence
      > structure.
      >
      > 10) Source stated that it is our choice how we embrace this contact.
      >
      > 11) The ET's who will arrive on 2017 are referred to as "The
      Controllers."
      > They are a
      > "galactic federation" type group; however, "galactic federation" is
      not the
      > real
      > name for their group--it is hypothetical name used as a reference.
      >
      > 12) The controllers have a keen sense of freedom and free will. They
      will
      > not intervene
      > and help humanity if humanity does not show them we want their help.
      If some
      > entropic event happens (nuclear war), the controllers will not make
      contact.
      > "This
      > is something they will not tolerate," our source stated.
      >
      > 13) The controllers will not give us technology to expand our
      ability to
      > feed ourselves
      > if we do not recognize the necessity to stabilize our population
      growth.
      > They don't
      > want our planet's population to double because of a technological
      innovation
      > seeded
      > by them. Our source used India as an example, " India has over 1
      billion
      > people. It
      > is clearly a country out of balance in terms of its population size."
      >
      > 14) A contentious moment in the meeting had to do with the religious
      > implications of
      > contact. It is this issue which is of most concern. Our source
      stated that
      > the more
      > secular societies will adjust more easily to contact than the
      > fundamentalist. He stated,
      > " The Roman Catholic countries will not have a rough time, except
      for the
      > population
      > problem; the Roman Catholics already have three Gods in one, so
      accepting
      > others
      > is not that much of a stretch. The dividing point is going to be the
      > containment of
      > population. The Protestant countries will deal fairly easily with
      contact.
      > So will
      > countries with indigenous religions connected to nature. The Muslim,
      Hindu,

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
        Hi Keith,

        Thanks for your responses.

        You say:
        "It's possible that could happen, but maybe there are no aliens in our
        vicinity when it come sdown to it (or at least none interested in nefarious
        activities) and this takeover is a purely human/earth related situation.
        Whatever the case, they will most probably present
        that veneer you're talking about."

        I see what you mean, Keith. I think we can be pretty near certain
        that there are aliens in our vicinity though - a large number of them too.
        Given that context, I think our human terrestrial powers-that-be would
        automatically attract and be attracted to those aliens present who are most
        like themselves in character, i.e. criminally-minded, self-deluding,
        ruthless and despotic. (I could add many other descriptive terms of course,
        but let these suffice for now.) These human-alien kindred spirits would
        readily understand one another and share common values of powerfulness,
        material wealth, status and immortality. All of us probably have some
        desire for all of these things too and there may be nothing wrong with them
        if they are sought in the right ways and with a willingness to share them
        freely with others. But the earthly powers-that-be have been seeking them
        in bad ways that are detrimental to everybody and instead of sharing them
        liberally with mankind they have been hoarding them secretly for their own
        exclusive benefit. Surely they will enter instinctively into any deals with
        ETs that they think will advance their attainment of these selfish
        goal-values. Through the criminal deal about which we have heard, they
        would be made satraps of earth - absolute local governors -in a confederacy
        of worlds whose dominion over this planet would be policed and enforced by
        them and ETs in collaboration together. Given their corrupt, criminal,
        despotic nature, I think they would jump at it.

        "Incidently, I was just watching the film 'They Live'. It's rather cheesy,
        but it illustrates some good points regarding a global elitist agenda of
        control."

        I haven't seen that film and will look out for it. The genre seems
        to be growing, which is all to the good in my view.

        "In Australia we had a change of government late in 2007. The Australian
        Labor Party won the election and Kevin Rudd is the new PM. He's
        demonstrated his apparent enthusiasm for and loyalty to Australia but I
        wonder about the nature and extent of his interest in an international
        outlook and level of cooperation, an orientation which
        apparently would suit the Elite very much."

        Yes, I understand your concern. The Globalization program has been
        entrenched in Australia for many years now and I imagine that whatever
        ideals Kevin Rudd may have had when he came to office, he is rapidly finding
        out how little power he really has to manifest them or to change anything.
        Of course if he really does threaten to change anything I imagine he will be
        eliminated from office, by hook or by crook, and replaced by someone who
        will continue to foster and protect the criminal wealth-and-power elite's
        selfish interests at the expense of the world people's lives and well-being.
        Their reach does seem to be global already.

        What they appear to lack though is legitimacy. At the moment they
        exist as informal dictators of the planet who possess the power, but not the
        popularly acknowledged right to issue commands and enforce their orders on a
        global scale. The Globalization agenda can advance their despotic power,
        but by itself it cannot transform their informal status into that of
        formally authorised world despots because the world already has a formal
        political system that does not include them in it and in order to be
        included in it they would have to stand for election and run the risk of not
        being elected. Hence the need for a legitimising intervention by ETs,
        ostensibly to save the planet from our (elite-organised) depradations. Any
        ETs that consent to go along with a nefarious scheme like that would have to
        be as criminally-minded as they are, in my view. And from the stream of
        data about them that has come to us via Dan Burisch and other
        whistleblowers, that seems to me to be just what they are - insane, despotic
        criminals.

        Yes, our seas are polluted; so is our atmosphere and so is our land.
        So is our near-space environment too now after decades of military and
        quasi-military hardware being thrown into it by the world's superpowers.
        The primary reasons for all this pollution are cultural, not physical or
        technical. They have nothing to do with population-size and everything to
        do with popular behaviour. Reducing the population without changing the
        cultural behaviour patterns that have created the environmental problems in
        the first place will only buy a little time before the problems return in
        full force and put us right back at square one, whereupon no doubt further
        ET intervention involving stricter controls will be called for. I think
        that any ETs who have not understood this elementary truth about the state
        of human existence on this planet cannot be credible as wise and benign
        interventionists in our affairs. Rather, they must be lacking in important
        sensibilities with which they would otherwise perceive the real causes of
        our problems. Consequently their (putative) claim to be able to intervene
        benignly here is quite bogus and also lacks legitimacy, just like the
        Dynamic Duo's recent intervention in Iraq.

        And I think the outcome of any such intervention by ETs would
        probably be just like the outcome of the Iraq invasion too, only on a much
        bigger scale of course. The general populace will not want it and will
        oppose it tooth and nail. It will bring terrible conflict and carnage to
        this planet. Maybe that is what the powers-that-be really want - a global
        war against space-aliens - and this is their way of bringing it about. I am
        just speculating but they do seem crazy enough to try a stunt like that, to
        me.

        Regards,