FW: POSTED BEFORE BUT NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY ALL

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      Cross posting:

      "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of
      wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and
      harmless as doves." ~Matt 10:16

      Just prior to 1947 scientists discovered two things. Number one the
      physicists of that period had begun to question the validity of our universe being
      solid matter. They wrote books on their findings calling this a holographic
      universe but could not prove this thesis as yet....yet, according to the physics,
      it should indeed be just that.

      Prior to 1998 Hewlitt Packard was mounting pc boards to molecules and then
      added a bit of technology from IBM......at that time they could finally see down
      deep into the molecule, being the smallest solid particle in the universe.

      Later, in a science journal, they reported this in a very brief paragraph:
      "The molecule is nothing more than electromagnetically induced particles of
      light."

      Imediately the government called that a top secret and all that HP did was to
      come off of the web and from this point on they were in total denial. I
      tried to call the company and talk to a number of available scientists from one
      scientist to another....but they totally denied ever having worked on molecular
      science. TOO LATE I saw it on their web pages before they took it down. They
      went totally silent for about one year.......then came back strong as the
      worlds leaders in nanotechnology!!!

      Why was it deemed as top secret? What did they have to hide? Well, just for
      starters, that being whom we have referred to as God ..... is our
      projectionist!!! There is a force out there that is creating (dreaming?) our total
      existence.

      But logic dictates to me that the government had been aware all this time
      that we were, just as the books had been saying or theorizing, a holographic
      reality. Has anyone but me noticed that even before HP announced their findings
      the government had been bearing down on hollography?? The government has also
      been advancing an inch at a time to create another reality. The Blue beam
      project is a major advancement at the same time. In fact, today, the bluebeam
      project being run by two seperate computers, locks in a 3D picture that seems
      solid. Coming to mind now are the imagined aircrafts that hit the world trade
      center and the pentagon......without leaving a trace of any aircraft parts.
      No bodys or scrap from any aircraft were found.....at least not from the craft
      that was supposed to have slamed into those buildings.

      What is their purpose? Historians do speak of conditions that occur in
      cycles long and short that we already are aware of. We are going to be hard hit
      toward the end of this cycle with meteors and all types of flooding, volcanic
      activity and seizmic activity. The winds will storm us and the rest will at
      last be past history. If the sun does not kill us then it will be somethnig
      else....why else would the government be working 24/7 on making tunnels
      underground? Why are they now so desperate to find new planets that can sustain life
      beyond our sun system?

      These poor souls are apparently not aware that there is no hiding for them
      who have hurt nature and most people of this earth.

      But since I have been priviledged to receive all this information I have had
      no further questions to ask about such as ghosts or visions....whatever.