RE: The FERRET

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2008
      By all means do pass it on, Dex. Thanks too for positive feedback.

      What I found alarming was the way myself and others in the Quest group had
      similar patterns of thought interference and mental attacks
      (disorientation, blurred thinking, heavy limbs) which we felt was achieved
      by either technology of some form targeting us as individuals (helicopter
      over our home etc) or by means of a powerful psychic on their books (human
      or ET?) tuning into us.

      What I did prove to myself was I could fight back and beat 'them' when the
      initial psychic level attacks started, and I was pretty much a novice
      occultist then at age 20. I do get the impression that there is a
      collective group of human agents, in hand with negative ET's (Greys, seems
      so?) and they are themselves victims of demonic entities (for want of a
      better word - low level energies of destructive nature or 'involution' as
      Alice Bailey called it i;e opposed to evolution and free development of
      consciousness). Maybe they consciously work with them. Not sure. But like
      attracts like and you can't push a square peg through a round hole.

      This seems to be an ongoing struggle between good and evil that all major
      religions refer to at some point, and indigenous peoples myths also
      acknowledge. An old cliche perhaps but seems to be proving true in this UFO
      field certainly.

      How much clout the good ETs have I don't know, maybe not much at this time,
      but they are certainly aware of those of good heart here and also actively
      work with the etheric energies and guides who are engaged in humanity's
      betterment. But I think they can only go where they are invited because to
      do otherwise is a negation. Oppression, force, denial of choice and free
      will, that is the way dark beings (human and other-world) operate. It will
      be interesting to see how this all pans out over the coming decade or so. I
      remain with my psychic ears pricked!
      Steph