Re: [ufodiscussion] FW: Confirmation & Update of Secret United Meeting Discussing UFOs/ETs

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
      Oh, no. If this is for real then it looks to me as though the worst
      case scenario in my mind is the one that is actually unfolding. This is the
      scenario in which the criminally-minded powers-that-be have entered into a
      secret deal with criminally-minded aliens to bring planet earth into a
      criminal cosmic empire that will be given an aura of respectability by
      manipulating public perceptions of what it is and what it is doing. Just
      like the existing monolithic criminal empires on earth, such as the EU, the
      US Federal Government, the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of
      China. The nature of power-politics on earth won't change just because they
      involve aliens now. And the ways in which people are kicked around and
      abused by governments won't change either. Only the pretexts for doing it
      will be different. Life on earth will get more complicated while staying
      basically the same. All this is as predictable as day follows night.

      But I think the Controllers may find that they meet with some
      unexpected competition for the ultimate prize of world rulership.
      Yesterday, on the BBC World Service News, I heard Hilary Clinton say (of the
      various contenders in the current race for the White House):
      "One of us is ready to become Commander-in-Chief of the World!"

      And she's a Democrat too.

      Should one laugh or cry? I really don't know.

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
        Hi Regan,

        --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

        > Oh, no. If this is for real then it looks to me as though
        the worst
        > case scenario in my mind is the one that is actually unfolding.
        This is the
        > scenario in which the criminally-minded powers-that-be have entered
        into a
        > secret deal with criminally-minded aliens to bring planet earth into a
        > criminal cosmic empire that will be given an aura of respectability by
        > manipulating public perceptions of what it is and what it is doing.

        It's possible that could happen, but maybe there are no aliens in our
        vicinity when it come sdown to it (or at least none interested in
        nefarious activities) and this takeover is a purely human/earth
        related situation. Whatever the case, they will most probably present
        that veneer you're talking about.

        Incidently, I was just watching the film "They Live". It's rather
        cheesy, but it illustrates some good points regarding a global elitist
        agenda of control.

        Just
        > like the existing monolithic criminal empires on earth, such as the
        EU, the
        > US Federal Government, the Russian Federation and the People's
        Republic of
        > China. The nature of power-politics on earth won't change just
        because they
        > involve aliens now. And the ways in which people are kicked around and
        > abused by governments won't change either. Only the pretexts for
        doing it
        > will be different. Life on earth will get more complicated while
        staying
        > basically the same. All this is as predictable as day follows night.
        >
        > But I think the Controllers may find that they meet with some
        > unexpected competition for the ultimate prize of world rulership.
        > Yesterday, on the BBC World Service News, I heard Hilary Clinton say
        (of the
        > various contenders in the current race for the White House):
        > "One of us is ready to become Commander-in-Chief of the World!"

        Interesting, veeerrry interesting...

        > And she's a Democrat too.
        >
        > Should one laugh or cry? I really don't know.
        >
        > Regan

        In Australia we had a change of government late in 2007. The
        Australian Labor Party won the election and Kevin Rudd is the new PM.
        He's demonstrated his apparent enthusiasm for and loyalty to Australia
        but I wonder about the nature and extent of his interest in an
        international outlook and level of cooperation, an orientation which
        apparently would suit the Elite very much.

        Regards,

        Keith

        Meeting

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
          Hi Keith,

          Thanks for your responses.

          You say:
          "It's possible that could happen, but maybe there are no aliens in our
          vicinity when it come sdown to it (or at least none interested in nefarious
          activities) and this takeover is a purely human/earth related situation.
          Whatever the case, they will most probably present
          that veneer you're talking about."

          I see what you mean, Keith. I think we can be pretty near certain
          that there are aliens in our vicinity though - a large number of them too.
          Given that context, I think our human terrestrial powers-that-be would
          automatically attract and be attracted to those aliens present who are most
          like themselves in character, i.e. criminally-minded, self-deluding,
          ruthless and despotic. (I could add many other descriptive terms of course,
          but let these suffice for now.) These human-alien kindred spirits would
          readily understand one another and share common values of powerfulness,
          material wealth, status and immortality. All of us probably have some
          desire for all of these things too and there may be nothing wrong with them
          if they are sought in the right ways and with a willingness to share them
          freely with others. But the earthly powers-that-be have been seeking them
          in bad ways that are detrimental to everybody and instead of sharing them
          liberally with mankind they have been hoarding them secretly for their own
          exclusive benefit. Surely they will enter instinctively into any deals with
          ETs that they think will advance their attainment of these selfish
          goal-values. Through the criminal deal about which we have heard, they
          would be made satraps of earth - absolute local governors -in a confederacy
          of worlds whose dominion over this planet would be policed and enforced by
          them and ETs in collaboration together. Given their corrupt, criminal,
          despotic nature, I think they would jump at it.

          "Incidently, I was just watching the film 'They Live'. It's rather cheesy,
          but it illustrates some good points regarding a global elitist agenda of
          control."

          I haven't seen that film and will look out for it. The genre seems
          to be growing, which is all to the good in my view.

          "In Australia we had a change of government late in 2007. The Australian
          Labor Party won the election and Kevin Rudd is the new PM. He's
          demonstrated his apparent enthusiasm for and loyalty to Australia but I
          wonder about the nature and extent of his interest in an international
          outlook and level of cooperation, an orientation which
          apparently would suit the Elite very much."

          Yes, I understand your concern. The Globalization program has been
          entrenched in Australia for many years now and I imagine that whatever
          ideals Kevin Rudd may have had when he came to office, he is rapidly finding
          out how little power he really has to manifest them or to change anything.
          Of course if he really does threaten to change anything I imagine he will be
          eliminated from office, by hook or by crook, and replaced by someone who
          will continue to foster and protect the criminal wealth-and-power elite's
          selfish interests at the expense of the world people's lives and well-being.
          Their reach does seem to be global already.

          What they appear to lack though is legitimacy. At the moment they
          exist as informal dictators of the planet who possess the power, but not the
          popularly acknowledged right to issue commands and enforce their orders on a
          global scale. The Globalization agenda can advance their despotic power,
          but by itself it cannot transform their informal status into that of
          formally authorised world despots because the world already has a formal
          political system that does not include them in it and in order to be
          included in it they would have to stand for election and run the risk of not
          being elected. Hence the need for a legitimising intervention by ETs,
          ostensibly to save the planet from our (elite-organised) depradations. Any
          ETs that consent to go along with a nefarious scheme like that would have to
          be as criminally-minded as they are, in my view. And from the stream of
          data about them that has come to us via Dan Burisch and other
          whistleblowers, that seems to me to be just what they are - insane, despotic
          criminals.

          Yes, our seas are polluted; so is our atmosphere and so is our land.
          So is our near-space environment too now after decades of military and
          quasi-military hardware being thrown into it by the world's superpowers.
          The primary reasons for all this pollution are cultural, not physical or
          technical. They have nothing to do with population-size and everything to
          do with popular behaviour. Reducing the population without changing the
          cultural behaviour patterns that have created the environmental problems in
          the first place will only buy a little time before the problems return in
          full force and put us right back at square one, whereupon no doubt further
          ET intervention involving stricter controls will be called for. I think
          that any ETs who have not understood this elementary truth about the state
          of human existence on this planet cannot be credible as wise and benign
          interventionists in our affairs. Rather, they must be lacking in important
          sensibilities with which they would otherwise perceive the real causes of
          our problems. Consequently their (putative) claim to be able to intervene
          benignly here is quite bogus and also lacks legitimacy, just like the
          Dynamic Duo's recent intervention in Iraq.

          And I think the outcome of any such intervention by ETs would
          probably be just like the outcome of the Iraq invasion too, only on a much
          bigger scale of course. The general populace will not want it and will
          oppose it tooth and nail. It will bring terrible conflict and carnage to
          this planet. Maybe that is what the powers-that-be really want - a global
          war against space-aliens - and this is their way of bringing it about. I am
          just speculating but they do seem crazy enough to try a stunt like that, to
          me.

          Regards,