FW: Confirmation & Update of Secret United Meeting Discussing UFOs/ETs

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2008
      Cross posting:

      Sources: http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-66.htm & http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0208/un-confirmation.html

      Confirmation
      & Update on Secret United Nations Meeting Discussing UFOs & Extraterrestrial
      Life

      I recently circulated an article
      describing a secret meeting that allegedly occurred at the New York office of the United Nations discussing UFOs/extraterrestrial life. The confidential source (A) for the meeting is presently working as a member of the diplomatic community who relayed this information to two New York based researchers, Shawn and Clay Pickering. I am pleased to announce that I have received independent confirmation that the alleged meeting did occur on the morning of February 12, 2008 as Clay's and Shawn's source claimed. I was also given information by an independent source (B), who I believe is very reliable, on what transpired at the meeting. It was claimed that a document had been circulated at the meeting, and was now being relayed to key ministries of many nations for further study and comments.

      have yet to witness the document which allegedly refers to an offer by extraterrestrials
      to help prepare humanity for the disclosure of extraterrestrial life. The meeting
      also apparently discussed how the UN was being encouraged to take a proactive
      stand on the release of secret technologies that will enable the development of
      free energy. The date 2013 was given as the time when extraterrestrials would
      unambiguously appear. This was consistent with the date given in my earlier article.
      I will share more information on the alleged document circulated at the UN meeting
      and the independent source (B) confirming the meeting in my next communication
      on this unfolding UN initiative on UFOs/extraterrestrial life.

      What
      follows next is a report of a further meeting between Clay and Shawn Pickering
      and their confidential source (A) regarding the UN meeting on UFOs held on the
      morning of February 12, 2008. They pointed out that the "unambiguous showing
      up" of extraterrestrial life - sitting over major cities - would occur in
      2017, rather than 2013 as described in the earlier article. The role of religion
      and population growth was also allegedly discussed, and appeared to raise many
      issues at the meeting, especially for India.

      significant descriptive term chosen by source A for the extraterrestrials that
      would show up in 2017 was "The Controllers." Such a term has clear psychological
      connotations and was chosen to have a particular effect on the target audience
      - both UN member states in attendance and the general public to which the information
      was being leaked. This is a clue that source A is conveying information that has
      been designed to trigger a certain psychological reaction that influences how
      issues are framed and discussed.

      Another
      aspect of the following report is that it was claimed that India would have a
      difficult time processing disclosure of extraterrestrial life, possibly leading
      to the elimination of Hinduism. This appears inconsistent with India's long tradition
      of advanced technologies and extraterrestrial life in its Vedic texts, and multiplicity
      of gods. If, as the confidential source claims, that Roman Catholics will have
      an easier time with disclosure due to the belief of "three Gods in one",
      so too might a religion like Hinduism which has a multiplicity of gods and is
      very eclectic.

      I believe that the mention of India as a country that might experience disclosure problems is likely a fabrication intended to confuse disclosure related issues. When combined with the use of the descriptive term for extraterrestrials, "The Controllers" designed to trigger a particular psychological reaction and lead discussions in a certain direction, the possibility that the information is being relayed through an intelligence agency with expertise in psychological operations cannot be discounted. In the earlier message (February
      13), Clay's and Shawn's confidential source (A) referred to an Admiral who was the ultimate authority for disclosure of the UN meeting to UFO/exopolitical community. Is this evidence that the Office of Naval Investigations is involved in the UFO disclosure initiative at the UN, or at least filtering information to be released to the UN and general public?

      Most
      interesting for me was contrasting the agenda of the meeting revealed by Clay's
      and Shawn's confidential source (A) , and what I had been told by my independent
      source (B) who confirmed the UN meeting had occurred. Source B focused on issues
      concerning the release of restricted technologies for new energy sources and a
      document for feedback, while source A focused on population growth and religion.
      Curiously, source A did not mention any document being circulated to UN member
      states for feedback.

      In conclusion, I am now satisfied that a meeting took place at the UN headquarters in New York of February 12 to discuss the issue of UFOs and extraterrestrial. What transpired at the meeting itself appears to differ according to the confidential source (A) Clay and Shawn have cited, and the independent source (B) used to confirm the meeting. The emergence of the alleged document circulated at the meeting and relayed to key ministries of other nations will help considerably in clarifying what was discussed and the accuracy of these respective sources. The possible role of the Office of Naval Intelligence in filtering information that is being related through source A is something that cannot be discounted when considering what was specifically discussed at the UN meeting. I look forward to reviewing any documents circulated at the meeting to get a better idea of the agenda issues discussed involving the role the UN would play in public disclosure of
      extraterrestrial life.

      Aloha,
      Michael E. Salla, Ph.D
      Kona, Hawaii
      2/20/08
      www.Exopolitics.Org

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2008
        Oh, no. If this is for real then it looks to me as though the worst
        case scenario in my mind is the one that is actually unfolding. This is the
        scenario in which the criminally-minded powers-that-be have entered into a
        secret deal with criminally-minded aliens to bring planet earth into a
        criminal cosmic empire that will be given an aura of respectability by
        manipulating public perceptions of what it is and what it is doing. Just
        like the existing monolithic criminal empires on earth, such as the EU, the
        US Federal Government, the Russian Federation and the People's Republic of
        China. The nature of power-politics on earth won't change just because they
        involve aliens now. And the ways in which people are kicked around and
        abused by governments won't change either. Only the pretexts for doing it
        will be different. Life on earth will get more complicated while staying
        basically the same. All this is as predictable as day follows night.

        But I think the Controllers may find that they meet with some
        unexpected competition for the ultimate prize of world rulership.
        Yesterday, on the BBC World Service News, I heard Hilary Clinton say (of the
        various contenders in the current race for the White House):
        "One of us is ready to become Commander-in-Chief of the World!"

        And she's a Democrat too.

        Should one laugh or cry? I really don't know.

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 25, 2008
          Hi Regan,

          --- In ufodiscussion@yahoogroups.com, <masanga@...> wrote:

          > Oh, no. If this is for real then it looks to me as though
          the worst
          > case scenario in my mind is the one that is actually unfolding.
          This is the
          > scenario in which the criminally-minded powers-that-be have entered
          into a
          > secret deal with criminally-minded aliens to bring planet earth into a
          > criminal cosmic empire that will be given an aura of respectability by
          > manipulating public perceptions of what it is and what it is doing.

          It's possible that could happen, but maybe there are no aliens in our
          vicinity when it come sdown to it (or at least none interested in
          nefarious activities) and this takeover is a purely human/earth
          related situation. Whatever the case, they will most probably present
          that veneer you're talking about.

          Incidently, I was just watching the film "They Live". It's rather
          cheesy, but it illustrates some good points regarding a global elitist
          agenda of control.

          Just
          > like the existing monolithic criminal empires on earth, such as the
          EU, the
          > US Federal Government, the Russian Federation and the People's
          Republic of
          > China. The nature of power-politics on earth won't change just
          because they
          > involve aliens now. And the ways in which people are kicked around and
          > abused by governments won't change either. Only the pretexts for
          doing it
          > will be different. Life on earth will get more complicated while
          staying
          > basically the same. All this is as predictable as day follows night.
          >
          > But I think the Controllers may find that they meet with some
          > unexpected competition for the ultimate prize of world rulership.
          > Yesterday, on the BBC World Service News, I heard Hilary Clinton say
          (of the
          > various contenders in the current race for the White House):
          > "One of us is ready to become Commander-in-Chief of the World!"

          Interesting, veeerrry interesting...

          > And she's a Democrat too.
          >
          > Should one laugh or cry? I really don't know.
          >
          > Regan

          In Australia we had a change of government late in 2007. The
          Australian Labor Party won the election and Kevin Rudd is the new PM.
          He's demonstrated his apparent enthusiasm for and loyalty to Australia
          but I wonder about the nature and extent of his interest in an
          international outlook and level of cooperation, an orientation which
          apparently would suit the Elite very much.

          Regards,

          Keith

          Meeting

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2008
            Hi Keith,

            Thanks for your responses.

            You say:
            "It's possible that could happen, but maybe there are no aliens in our
            vicinity when it come sdown to it (or at least none interested in nefarious
            activities) and this takeover is a purely human/earth related situation.
            Whatever the case, they will most probably present
            that veneer you're talking about."

            I see what you mean, Keith. I think we can be pretty near certain
            that there are aliens in our vicinity though - a large number of them too.
            Given that context, I think our human terrestrial powers-that-be would
            automatically attract and be attracted to those aliens present who are most
            like themselves in character, i.e. criminally-minded, self-deluding,
            ruthless and despotic. (I could add many other descriptive terms of course,
            but let these suffice for now.) These human-alien kindred spirits would
            readily understand one another and share common values of powerfulness,
            material wealth, status and immortality. All of us probably have some
            desire for all of these things too and there may be nothing wrong with them
            if they are sought in the right ways and with a willingness to share them
            freely with others. But the earthly powers-that-be have been seeking them
            in bad ways that are detrimental to everybody and instead of sharing them
            liberally with mankind they have been hoarding them secretly for their own
            exclusive benefit. Surely they will enter instinctively into any deals with
            ETs that they think will advance their attainment of these selfish
            goal-values. Through the criminal deal about which we have heard, they
            would be made satraps of earth - absolute local governors -in a confederacy
            of worlds whose dominion over this planet would be policed and enforced by
            them and ETs in collaboration together. Given their corrupt, criminal,
            despotic nature, I think they would jump at it.

            "Incidently, I was just watching the film 'They Live'. It's rather cheesy,
            but it illustrates some good points regarding a global elitist agenda of
            control."

            I haven't seen that film and will look out for it. The genre seems
            to be growing, which is all to the good in my view.

            "In Australia we had a change of government late in 2007. The Australian
            Labor Party won the election and Kevin Rudd is the new PM. He's
            demonstrated his apparent enthusiasm for and loyalty to Australia but I
            wonder about the nature and extent of his interest in an international
            outlook and level of cooperation, an orientation which
            apparently would suit the Elite very much."

            Yes, I understand your concern. The Globalization program has been
            entrenched in Australia for many years now and I imagine that whatever
            ideals Kevin Rudd may have had when he came to office, he is rapidly finding
            out how little power he really has to manifest them or to change anything.
            Of course if he really does threaten to change anything I imagine he will be
            eliminated from office, by hook or by crook, and replaced by someone who
            will continue to foster and protect the criminal wealth-and-power elite's
            selfish interests at the expense of the world people's lives and well-being.
            Their reach does seem to be global already.

            What they appear to lack though is legitimacy. At the moment they
            exist as informal dictators of the planet who possess the power, but not the
            popularly acknowledged right to issue commands and enforce their orders on a
            global scale. The Globalization agenda can advance their despotic power,
            but by itself it cannot transform their informal status into that of
            formally authorised world despots because the world already has a formal
            political system that does not include them in it and in order to be
            included in it they would have to stand for election and run the risk of not
            being elected. Hence the need for a legitimising intervention by ETs,
            ostensibly to save the planet from our (elite-organised) depradations. Any
            ETs that consent to go along with a nefarious scheme like that would have to
            be as criminally-minded as they are, in my view. And from the stream of
            data about them that has come to us via Dan Burisch and other
            whistleblowers, that seems to me to be just what they are - insane, despotic
            criminals.

            Yes, our seas are polluted; so is our atmosphere and so is our land.
            So is our near-space environment too now after decades of military and
            quasi-military hardware being thrown into it by the world's superpowers.
            The primary reasons for all this pollution are cultural, not physical or
            technical. They have nothing to do with population-size and everything to
            do with popular behaviour. Reducing the population without changing the
            cultural behaviour patterns that have created the environmental problems in
            the first place will only buy a little time before the problems return in
            full force and put us right back at square one, whereupon no doubt further
            ET intervention involving stricter controls will be called for. I think
            that any ETs who have not understood this elementary truth about the state
            of human existence on this planet cannot be credible as wise and benign
            interventionists in our affairs. Rather, they must be lacking in important
            sensibilities with which they would otherwise perceive the real causes of
            our problems. Consequently their (putative) claim to be able to intervene
            benignly here is quite bogus and also lacks legitimacy, just like the
            Dynamic Duo's recent intervention in Iraq.

            And I think the outcome of any such intervention by ETs would
            probably be just like the outcome of the Iraq invasion too, only on a much
            bigger scale of course. The general populace will not want it and will
            oppose it tooth and nail. It will bring terrible conflict and carnage to
            this planet. Maybe that is what the powers-that-be really want - a global
            war against space-aliens - and this is their way of bringing it about. I am
            just speculating but they do seem crazy enough to try a stunt like that, to
            me.

            Regards,