Will The Truth Set Us Free?

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      Cross posting:

      The truth will set you free, but first it'll piss you off!

      Dr. Steven Greer, MD
      www.DisclosureProject.org

      Hi Nick,

      Please don;t let this guy's doom and gloom rub off on you. While I believe in all kinds of things, it just doesn't sound to me like this guy has the right angle.

      In Greer's 2nd book, ET Contact, he talked about a meeting that was held in Washington DC, I think, and there were about 80 heads of state from around the world there. They were talking about revealing the truth about Disclosure, but from a fear-based angle. At the end of the meeting, they were all returning to their hotels, and one of the top people was beamed out right in front of witnesses. He was taken on board a ship, and ETs told him, "We will not let you promote public disclosure, if you use a negative foundation for the information." He was sent back, and told his people, "The ETs will not let us disclose their presence here!" Steve said, that was not the truth. They've been allowing me to talk about disclosure for years. They just don't want it done with lies and deception, on the basis of the ETs are fearful and to be fought.

      Sheldan Nidle said that a few times, A fake ET invasion has already been tried, and the ETs stopped it each time. We're entering a Golden Age for sure....this is certain at this point. Cheer up, Nick, and know that all will be well. Of course, as society is beginning it's healing, all kinds of corruption are beginning to be exposed, as the start of getting bad people OUT and good people IN. This is the beginning of it all.

      It's all good!
      Marlene