Conference

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2008
      Cross posting:

      EARTH TRANSFORMATION CONFERENCE:

      NEW SCIENCE, CONSCIOUSNESS, CONTACT

      May 16 - 18

      Kona, Big Island of Hawaii

      11 INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS - LIVE MUSIC - BANQUET & MORE

      SPECIAL: $30 OFF a Full Conference (3 day) Pass -expires Feb. 29th

      FEATURED SPEAKER PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE:

      Luis Fernando (Bolivia) � 120 min.

      ET Guides: The Great White Brotherhood in the Andes & Lake Titicaca

      After having several physical contact experiences with the �Amautas� (wise elders) from ancient cultures which preceded ours, and who now live in the Inner cities or underground cities of the Andes and Lake Titicaca, great revelations have been given to us by them, which are making us rewrite the history of humanity. As these Amautas tell us, the oldest civilizations developed in what is now called the �new world� or America is in fact the old continent. Since the decade of the 70�s, America has been the site of many great physical contact experiences lived by some people with the �wise elders�, who live in underground cities or �sacred cities� all across the Andes, as well as with beings who come from outside our own planet and who have been guiding and helping our civilizations for thousands of years. These extraterrestrial guides have given some people the opportunity to travel with them to visit their own civilizations on their planets, so we can also learn from them and create a higher civilization here on Earth, not only technologically speaking, but also spiritually. I myself have been fortunate and have had this experience of several physical encounters with the �Elders� in the Andes and Titicaca Lake. Now I come as their emissary, bringing men and women the message of hope and alternative ways to build a new civilization in these times of change and transformation. The year 2012 will mark the beginning of a new era; an era of existence in a higher dimension that will lead us into a life of fraternity and love among humans.

      Bio: Luis Fernando Mostajo Maertens is considered one of the most important ET contacts of our times. He has experienced many physical encounters with his extraterrestrial guides since he was 13, in 1977. He began to share his experiences & knowledge by giving �Contact Preparation Courses� and talks on the subject in many different countries such as Argentina, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, M�xico, U.S.A. and Bolivia. He has published 5 books, in which he shares the nature of his ET contact experiences & the great awakening message he receives from them for these times. Luis has demonstrated that his experiences are real by inviting members of the press, some from the TASS Agency, to watch �programmed U.F.O. sightings�.

      Dr. Elizabeth Rauscher � 90 min

      New Ways of Understanding from Ancient Traditions and Prophecies

      A new era of concern about man�s role in relationship to his (hers) environment and their meaning of life is under major consideration. As Albert Einstein said many years ago, �mankind will need to substantially change his thinking in order to survive.� Some of the major clues about this new way of thinking can be found in indigenous cultures around the world. Peoples who live in nature and beliefs about harmony and cooperation have discovered the unity and wholeness in their views of their relationship to each other and to nature. This author grew up in the woods of northern California on Witten Indian lands and would find arrowheads along the riverbanks. She grew up believing all is conscious and alive and the belief in the respect for all of existences as well as the interwoven patterns of nature. She was invited to live with the Hopi peoples and spent time with the Hopi and Navajo in the land of timelessness. I will discuss my many experiences with the spiritual domain, psychic healing, shamanism, sacred knowledge and Hopi prophecies.

      Bio: E. A. Rauscher, Ph.D. (Nuclear Physics & Engineering, UC Berkeley), was a researcher at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and at Stanford Research Institute, Professor of Physics at JFK University, research consultant to NASA & the U.S. Navy. Dr Rauscher served on the Congressional OTA Advisory Committee, and has been Delegate and advisor to the United Nations. Dr Rauscher received the CSPS Hall of Fame Award by the California Society for Physical Studies for Outstanding Research in Bioelectromagnetism, the Foundations of Quantum Theory & Contributions to Humanity. Recipient of a Medal of Honor for contributions to Unity of the Sciences, Seoul Korea, and many other awards. Author of over 250 papers, 4 books & 3 US patents.

      SEE FULL LIST OF SPEAKERS, BIOS & TOPICS AT:

      www.earthtransformation.com/speakers.htm