FW: [prepare4contact] Re: BBC Interrupted 1977 by A Real ET Message

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      Cross posting:

      "Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within
      you and will lead you onto the path of evolution."

      http://www.worldgathering.net/words/waken3.htm
      http://www.worldgathering.net/times/etmessage.htm

      ---------

      A MESSAGE FROM FRIENDS IN SPACE

      The 1977 'Voice-Over' Message on U.K. Television

      In 1977, in southern England, many people had settled down to watch
      early evening TV. The news came on, but with a difference. The TV
      screen showed the face of the usual newsreader, but his words were
      not heard. Instead - as technicians struggled at three different
      transmitters to find out what was happening - for several minutes
      these words were clearly heard:

      For many years you have seen us as lights in your sky.

      We speak to you now in peace and wisdom as we have done to many of
      your brothers and sisters all over your planet Earth. We have come to
      warn you so that you may communicate to your fellow beings the course
      you must take to avoid disaster which threatens your world and the
      beings of other worlds around you.

      The coming time can be a time of great evolution for your race, but
      only if your rulers are made aware of the negative forces that can
      overshadow their judgement.

      Be still now and listen, for your chance may not come again for many
      years.

      Your scientists, governments and generals have not heeded our
      warnings. They have continued to experiment with the negative forces
      of what you call nuclear energy. Atomic bombs can destroy the Earth
      and the beings of your sister worlds in a moment. The wastes from
      Atomic power systems will poison your planet for many thousand years
      to come.

      We have followed the path of evolution for far longer than you and we
      have long since realised that atomic energy is always directed
      against life. It has no peaceful application. The use of atomic
      energy, and research into its use, must be ceased at once, or you
      will all risk destruction. All weapons of evil must be removed.

      Be aware also that there are many false prophets
      and guides at present operating in your world.

      YOU MUST BE SENSITIVE TO YOUR VOICE WITHIN THAT CAN TELL
      YOU WHAT IS TRUTH, AND WHAT IS CONFUSION, CHAOS AND UNTRUTH.

      Learn to listen to the voice of truth which is within you and will
      lead you onto the path of evolution.

      This is our message to you, our dear friends.

      We have watched you growing for many years, just as you have watched
      our lights in the sky. You know now that we are here and that there
      are more beings on and around your Earth than your scientists care to
      admit.

      We are deeply concerned about you and your path towards the light and
      we will do all that we can to help you.

      FROM FRIENDS IN SPACE