This Week on EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: ET/UFOs & the First Amendment - Part I with Paola Harris and Alfred Webre

  • CAMPAIGN FOR A POSITIVE FUTURE
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2008
      This Week on EXOPOLITICS RADIO - EXOPOLITICS: ET/UFOs & the First Amendment
      - Part I with Paola Harris and Alfred Webre
      <http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2008/02/this-week-on--1.html>

      [image: Stephenvillelightscom]<http://exopolitics.blogs.com/.shared/image.html?/photos/uncategorized/2008/02/15/stephenvillelightscom.jpg>

      WHEN: This Week: Saturday Feb. 16, 2008 @ 7 PDT (10 PM EDT/ 8 PM Phoenix
      time)
      WHERE: Exopolitics Radio With Alfred Webre
      LISTEN LIVE: http://www.1480kphx.com/ <http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/>
      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      WHAT: Exopolitics Radio With Alfred Webre/ Saturdays at 7 PM (Pacific
      Standard Time)

      *EXOPOLITICS: ET/UFOs & the First Amendment - Part I with Paola Harris and
      Alfred Webre*

      *Paola Harris, MEd* is an Italo-American photojournalist and investigative
      reporter in the field of extraterrestrial related phenomena research. She
      has studied extraterrestrial related phenomena since 1979 and is on personal
      terms with many of the leading researchers in the field. From 1980-1986 she
      assisted Dr. J. Allen Hynek with his UFO investigations and has interviewed
      many top military witnesses concerning their involvement in the government
      truth embargo. In 1997, Ms. Harris met and interviewed Col. Philip Corso in
      Roswell, New Mexico and became a personal friend and confidante. She was
      instrumental in having his book The Day After Roswell, for which she wrote
      the preface, translated into Italian. She returned to Roswell in the summer
      of 2003 for the American debut of her book, Connecting the Dots…making sense
      of the UFO Phenomena (Granite Press). Paola has consulted with many
      researchers about the best avenues for planetary disclosure with emphasis on
      the "big picture" and stressing the historical connection. She has written
      for Nexus, UFO Magazine, Notizario UFO and Dossier Alieni, among other
      publications. Her books include *Connecting the Dots*, and *Exopolitics: How
      do you Talk to a Ball of Light?*

      Website: http://www.paolaharris.com/

      <http://www.x-conference.com/>
      <http://www.stardreams-cropcircles.com/>*Alfred
      Lambremont Webre, JD, MEd* is the author of "EXOPOLITICS: POLITICS,
      GOVERNMENT AND LAW IN THE UNIVERSE
      (Universebooks.Com<http://www.universebooks.com/>),
      a book that helped found the field of Exopolitics – the science of relations
      between human society and advanced Extraterrestrial civilizations in the
      Universe. Alfred is International Director of the Institute for Cooperation
      in Space (ICIS), dedicated to preventing the weaponization of space;
      transforming the permanent war economy into a peaceful, sustainable New
      Energy-based, Space Age society, and supporting cooperation amongst Life in
      the Universe. Alfred has proposed a Truth Amnesty-Disclosure process to
      facilitate release of advanced ET-derived New Energy technologies to heal
      the biosphere and create a sustainable, peaceful Space Age society.
      EXOPOLITICSRADIO.COM: http://www.exopoliticsradio.com

      *NEW! BREAKING DISCLOSURE NEWS UPDATES:*

      *http://www.exopolitics.com Breaking Exopolitics News sidebar
      *

      NEW! Listen now to last week's EXOPOLITICS RADIO Program on Audio Archive:

      AUDIO ARCHIVE: LISTEN TO THIS PROGRAM NOW:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/2-9-08.html

      WHAT: Exopolitics Radio With Alfred Webre/ Saturdays at 7 PM (Pacific
      Standard Time)

      *EXOPOLITICS: ET/UFOs & the Election with Steve Bassett; Extraterrestrial
      Civilizations from Orion by Alfred Webre*

      Attend X-Conference 2008: April 18-20, 2008

      http://www.x-conference.com

      Support Truth Amnesty-Disclosure.

      http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2007/09/x-conference-li.html

      Truth-Amnesty: A Higher Calling

      http://c3hamby.blogspot.com/2007/09/truth-amnesty-higher-calling.html*
      *

      *Exopolitics Radio* with Alfred Webre is a weekly, Magazine format
      Exopolitical public affairs talk show, exploring the evidence and impact of
      intelligent, organized life in the Universe on our human society.

      Exopolitics Radio airs on Saturday nights at 7:00 P.M. PST (10:00 P.M. EST)
      on 1480 KPHX Progressive Talk Phoenix. The show can be heard live on the air
      in the Phoenix area, or you can stream the show live online from anywhere in
      the world. You can listen to Exopolitics Radio programs anytime 24/7 live,
      free at:

      LISTEN TO AUDIO ARCHIVES:
      http://www.exopoliticsradio.com/audioarchives.html

      Revere Radio Network: We welcome our new listeners on Revere Radio Network,
      which now carries EXOPOLITICS RADIO every Monday at 8 PM Eastern Time at
      www.revereradio.net.

      View CNN Coverage of the 2001 Disclosure Project Press Conference - May 9,
      2001, National Press Club, Washington, D.C.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTqVHZOTrwY

      There was no follow-up then in the U.S. Congress or in the White House for
      Disclosure.

      ASK, WRITE, CALL THE 2008 U.S. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES NOW.

      *2008 Presidential Candidates - Contact Information*

      Contact the presidential candidates and ask them what they would do about
      secrecy and Disclosure! Go to their town meetings and rallies, write or fax
      letters, email, or call them! Thanks very much to Eric T. for calling the
      candidates and for getting us the contact information! Please email
      webmaster@... if you find other helpful links.

      List of Presidential Hopefuls:

      http://www.issues2000.org/2008_Speculation.htm

      Send an Online fax at: http://www.disclosureproject.org/fax

      Email or call the Candidates:

      NOTE: * - Candidate has made some past statements - or refused to
      comment publicly - on her/his position on Extraterrestrial Disclosure.
      - NEW *(Clinton Library Stonewalls FOIA UFO Disclosure) Hillary
      Clinton: http://www.hillaryclinton.com/help/contact/ - 1-202-263-0180
      - NEW (ET/UFO Disclosure)*Mike Gravel: http://www.gravel2008.us/contact
      - 1-703-652-4698
      - * ("I have a great interest in UFOs") John McCain:
      http://www.johnmccain.com/Contact/ - (703) 418-2008
      - NEW! (ET/UFO Agnostic-Spun ET question into terrestrial
      concerns-would cut NASA space exploration)*Barack Obama:
      http://action.barackobama.com/page/s/contact - 1-866-675-2008
      - *Ron Paul: http://www.ronpaul.org
      http://www.house.gov/paul/
      http://www.myspace.com/congressmanronpaul
      - Responded to EXOPOLITICS RADIO listener: "Will take a look at
      Disclosure."
      - NEW (Never seen UFO) Mike Huckabee http://www.mikehuckabee.com/
      - Green Party (USA) www.gp.org (*Cynthia McKinney & 3 Announced
      Candidates)