The Things The Divine Do

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Cross posting:

      mjc wrote:

      As we know, Dan_B said that the P+45K Rogues considered us present-day humans as merely genetic containers -- a lower lifeform in the grand scheme of things, if you like.

      mjc

      It was the Reptilians that made reference to our housing garments as containers.

      I'm sure they understand the fall and the current immature evolution we're experiencing, but the sarcasm sticks because mainly of our failing to realize who and what we really are.
      That container reference can easily get taken out of context.
      Our current habitation of form in this level is considered one of the lowest for our kind of Spirit.
      We are of the Divine nature of God and possess a potential immortality that can surpass numerous rounds of galactic experience.
      There is a jealousy among the races (and fallen angels) whose light emanation has limited their creation al expansion.
      Our DNA has been altered to receive the full White Light radiational spectrum.
      The 7 seal activation reconnects our Christ Crowning required for the lower level completion. The Whole Light Body attainment. It doesn't end there. There are additional color coding coupling processes, higher chakra linkages that expand soul's experiences with God.

      If only the majority of us could live up to our real image before the eyes of the living universe. It'd surely repair a lost damaged adamic image meant to be worthy for consorting with the Divine.