From Celtic Gardens: Great Orbs Link - HUGE Links Site including "Bird Tribes"

  • wdestiny44@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      GREAT Orbs Link
      http://www.celticgardens.com.au/spheres_of_light.html

      MANY Additional Links
      (including a favorite "Bird Tribes")
      http://www.celticgardens.com.au/links.html

      http://www.birdtribes.net/WhoAre.htm

      We are the Bird Tribes, We are the winged Ones,
      who have not lost connection to the whole.
      We are the Gardners of this field of stars
      wherein there grow the flowers of consciousness.
      It is our work to oversee your soul's
      development and growth towards the light
      and to this aim we bring perception of
      the Beauty and the Harmony of Love.
      We are the people of the Truth, of Peace.
      We are the Bird Tribes, listen for our Songs
      in field and forest, mountain and sea shore
      and you will hear us calling you back home.

      Who Are The Bird Tribes?
      In Return of the BirdTribes
      by Ken Carey
      (loved this book when I read it over 15 years ago)

      it is said "There are many names for us.
      We have been called angels, Bird Tribes, higher selves,
      hoksedas, spirits of the stars.
      The reality of what we are is more than a name can convey...
      ". Keeping that in mind - let us say then that the BirdTribes are
      the Angelic Unified Consciousness
      that constantly remembers its ultimate kinship with all beings
      as children of the One Divine Source of All Existences.

      Submitted in the spirit of peace and love for all life,
      Sharon 444
      *Sharon Pacione*
      Wdestiny44@...