Re: Light of the Second Sun (Son)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2008
      Cross posting a conversation some of you might like.
      ************

      To DonD...

      The only thing I can add to what was said to me about being able to see the Light of the Second Sun (Son), is that it felt to be something special in the positive sense.
      The sighting in Texas was to benefit the public, not anything negative related.
      I wonder if we have a oil reservoir under that Texas town.
      The failing world's consciousness needs raising to a better focus.
      The dynamics are planned in steps and stages.
      I'll let you know more from the conferences as we go along in our willing participation.
      Protecting the innocents from the accelerating violence is a major issue their wanting to deal with.
      When I reveal something, try reading between the lines.
      It takes connecting the dots to see the prophecy unfold.
      It's the way they like to share it.
      Some of the more 'miraculous' that's been given isn't known yet, of which of course, I hope will be when the timing is right.
      Trust me, after the earth settles down, the future for people here, will be incredibly spellbinding, especially for the novice.