The Second Sun (Son)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2008
      DonD and everyone..I revealed a message about the Second Sun (Son) given to me by Higher Intelligence on the 10th of Jan, and Nancy L. adds something about it on the 12th.
      Cross posting:

      Witnesses claim F-16s chased flying saucer across Texas skies

      David Edwards and Muriel Kane
      Published: Tuesday January 15, 2008

      Dozens of eyewitnesses have reported seeing a mile-long UFO being pursued by fighter jets last week in the small town of Stephenville, Texas. "It was very intense bright lights ... and they spanned a wide area," said one woman.
      Fox News interviewed Peter Hartinger of the Roundtown UFO Society in Ohio, who was reluctant to offer any conclusions but called the reports "interesting" and said that members of the Mutual UFO Network will be going down to check them out.
      NBC News spoke with County Constable Lee Roy Gaitan, who offered a somewhat different description. "I saw two red glows," he said. "They glowed and then they kind of faded and glowed again. ... I thought, boy, that's just not right." Gaitan described the lights changing color, dancing around, and finally shooting away at an incredible speed. "I never seen anything like that, never," he concluded.
      http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Witnesses_recall_UFO_sightings_in_Texas_0115.html
      ZetaTalk: GodlikeProduction Live
      written January 12, 2008 on the GodlikeProduction live chat.
      When we indicated that some sort of surprise would happen during the Christmas season, something global, we were very careful not to indicate what that might be. The Christmas Hammer of course emerged December 19-22, and will return at an unnamed date. This should suffice, but there is more that is coming shortly. The Earth has moved left, placing Planet X to the right in the view toward the Sun from Earth. This is certainly a factor that would bring back the Second Sun sightings. We hinted that the light towers seen in Iraq, caught on video in Iraq at night, are a taste of things to come. We have frankly stated that an increasingly violent wobble can be expected, bringing exponentially increased earthquakes. Look to any and all of these things to be occurring, on just what date we will not say!