FW: RE: [ufos-unbound] Psychic Attack from the CIA and/or FEMA

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2008
      To Dee

      Maybe, I can help you understand the weird statement made to you during your attack. I hate to talk about these matters, but, I think some of these well intentional directed points are missed by many.
      The fallen angel (demonic) have a hatred for God blocking their freedom.
      The statement 'bum behind the tree' I interpreted immediately as a reference to God and the Tree of Life.
      These remarks are not untypical from them, they make them often. The well versed esoteric and demonologists are very aware of the war mankind is involved in these last days.
      A clue to with who and what intervened in your case.
      So, it may not be fema after all, just a name drop, so, be careful in your dealings with them.

      Dex

      This is damn serious. I was attacked psychically this morning. either by
      the CIA or FEMA.

      This is what happened.

      I was sitting at my computer, working on a new project about the 11:11 and
      all of a sudden I felt a twang in my head at the back on the right side and I
      got really dizzy and I had to shake my head hard and close my eyes. I then
      got this weird sensation in my head - starting at that spot where I felt the
      twang and spreading upward on the right side. I was afraid I had a stroke.

      But I had been drinking that new Pepsi that just came out with caffeine and
      Ginseng in it and thought maybe I was allergic to the ginseng. I wasn't
      getting any better, so I took some aspirin and an allergy pill and went to bed to
      try to get some more sleep. This was approximately 7:30 a.m.

      When I lay down and tried to roll on my right side, my whole head started
      spinning so I lay quietly to let it settle down. I started to say the "Our
      Father Prayer" because I intended to work on a self-healing technique I
      frequently use. I couldn't even say the words, because other words kept jumping
      into my head - partial sentences - like "a bum behind a tree" was one. I then
      changed to thinking,, 'I raise the vibrations of my physical astral, mental,
      and spiritual bodies" and I couldn't say that either - other words kept
      jumping into my mind instead.

      Then, all of a sudden, I was laying on the floor of a brightly lit room,
      with 3 men standing over me in long sleeved white shirts and ties and dark
      pants. I couldn't actually see their faces, only the room and what they were
      wearing.

      One of them said, "All FEMA wants you to do is erase the bases."

      I had to think about what that meant and then I remembered that I have 3
      pages on my site about FEMA concentration camps and bases.

      Here they are:

      _PEOPLE DREAMING OF CONCENTRATION CAMPS - WHY?_
      (http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm)
      _http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm_
      (http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration.htm)

      UPDATED 8-26-07 - _LIST OF CAMPS BY STATE_
      (http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration-camp-locations.htm)
      _http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration-camp-locations.htm_
      (http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration-camp-locations.htm)

      8-26-07 _CONCENTRATION CAMP PLANS_
      (http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm)
      _http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm_
      (http://www.greatdreams.com/concentration_camp_plans.htm)

      Open them up , print them out - download them to your own computers.

      Spread the word, pass this e-mail on and have everyone save these files.

      Dee