FW: [prepare4contact] The New Sun and the Red Kachina

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2008
      Cross posting:

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dr Michael Salla
      To: prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 1/11/2008 12:53:10 PM
      Subject: [prepare4contact] The New Sun and the Red Kachina

      Hello all, Dex's prediction is an interesting one when we consider
      that an asteroid is due to pass very close to Mars at the end of this
      month. According to the latest estimate, the asteroid will miss by
      approximately 4000 kilometers. See:
      http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news156.html

      While the asteroid will closely miss Mars, according to the Electric
      Universe model, there is very likely to be a plasma discharge between
      Mars and the Asteroid. I recommend the following website and the
      accompanying video, Thunderbolts of the Gods, to learn more about the
      plasma discharge model of the universe:
      http://www.holoscience.com/

      The higher electrical potential of Mars (relative to the asteroid)
      will result in the Asteroid being hit by a plasma discharge from Mars
      that lights the Asteroid up. Given that Mars and Earth are relatively
      close in their respective orbits, the Asteroid will light up
      spectacularly and may well appear to be a New Sun. Due to the
      Asteroid's proximity to Mars, it will likely have a red hue. That will
      make it appear to not only be a new sun, but also a red sun. Would the
      asteroid turn out to be the 'Red Kachina' prophesied by the Hopis?
      This of course follows the Blue Kachina/Comet Holmes from
      November/December 2007.

      So what happens on January 30 will be very interesting since that is
      what I believe Dex's prediction is alluding to.

      Aloha, Michael S.