Re: Photo of an Angel??

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2008
      newearth555 wrote:

      I do believe I took a photo of an angel or fairy last night.
      This is so exciting. What are your thoughts?

      It came after I asked it to 'flash'. I have it enlarged on my desktop
      and a hint of the second wing shows clearly as does the head and body.

      Warmly,

      New Earth

      http://www.celticgardens.com.au/spheres_of_light.html
      This is really neat newearth...I'm warmly impressed.
      Thanks for sharing.
      Sort of helps fulfill another prediction I sensed might come about with the Orbs.
      I began to experience them last month, in December.
      I shared it on this forum too.
      Andrew, newearth, Bre and everybody...keep up the good work.
      Nice to know I'm not alone with this. What terrific support!