Re: A 'Prediction'

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10 12:16 PM
      Where did that come from?

      Let me hold off on that for now.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10 5:46 PM
        K's wrote:

        Our solar system has a second sun, a blue sun that is at a higher vibration than we have been at, so we have been unable to see it. Some sensitives have seen glimpses of this sun over the last 10 years but it is during this time period that more people should be able to start seeing it.

        Obviously it could also be metaphorical and SON could be a reference to ascended beings coming out into the public.
        *********************
        Of course it could also be another mind control set up thing where they are going to play out their false ET landing scenario and they want us to see the fake ET thing as advanced god like beings (SON)
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 14 12:23 PM
          Donna

          You remembered.

          Here's the link to what does appear passing in front of our Sun... a Second Sun (Son).

          http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/browse/2009/01/09/behind_20090109_cor2_512.mpg

          Dex

          Subject: [prepare4contact] Re: A 'Prediction'

          --- In prepare4contact@yahoogroups.com, "Dex" <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

          > I don't know what this means, but, I'll tell it anyway...
          >
          > "The Light of the Second Sun (Son) will be seen in a few weeks time."
          >
          > Dex

          NOSTRADAMUS WARNS US OF EARTH CHANGES WHEN TWO SUNS CAN BE SEEN IN THE
          SKY

          I saw a photo online recently of a smaller second sun next to the
          original, but now can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have a link
          to it? I think it is an omen or "sign" if you will. The sun's son
          maybe?