Filer's Files #52 -- ET Wishes you a Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2007
      Cross posting:

      In a message dated 12/26/2007 8:33:19 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Majorstar
      writes:

      By George Filer
      See the photos at _www.nationalufocenter.com_
      (http://www.nationalufocenter.com/)
      December 26, 2007
      Dedicated to my grandsons Georgie Filer V, and Eddie Pedrick who drowned in
      the Pool of No Return. More than six thousand drown in the US each year.
      ET Wishes you a Happy New Year
      This week���s files cover: Australia Two Star Like Machine Objects, Mystery
      Space Machines, The Star of Bethlehem, Japan's Science Minister joins in on UFO
      debate: ���It would be fun if they existed,��� Alien Face on 800 year old Jug
      from Bottom of the Sea, and Air Force Testing Synthetic Fuel
      Unidentified Aerial Phenomena were spotted over: Alaska, California,
      Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oregon,
      and Texas.
      UFOs were also seen in Australia, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, Germany,
      Mexico, Republic of Ireland, and the UK.
      These Files assume that extraterrestrial intelligent life not only exists,
      but my hypothesis is that the over one hundred UFOs reported each week
      represent technologically advanced spacecraft conducting surveillance of Earth. I
      personally became interested in UFOs when I chased one over England when
      flying for the US Air Force. I've been investigating them ever since. The US Air
      Force under Project Blue Book investigated UFOs for more than twenty years, we
      continue this research.
      The Bible states, "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not
      so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you." John 14-2. It is
      my belief that God has spread intelligent civilizations throughout the
      universe.
      Two Star Like Machine Objects over Australia

      Kathy D. writes, "I noticed these objects in orbit that do not seem to
      belong to this Earth. The pictures were taken in October 2006 about 9 PM at my
      beach house. As usual I was taking shots of the night sky over the ocean.
      Nothing unusual showed up. A short time later I went outside again and to my
      amazement I noticed two pale gold, quite large 'stars'.
      The objects were observed with the naked eye and were about one meter apart
      at arm's length and were stationary. They seemed to be about 30 degree of arc
      and were not present when I was out previously.
      They stayed motionless in the same position for well over an hour. The next
      day I enlarged the pictures on the computer, sure enough the objects were not
      any stars but craft like objects. The pictures are the original shots taken
      with a Nikon Coolpix 5900 with an enlarged picture of the area concerned.
      Thanks to Kathy D........ Australia.
      Mystery Space Machines Above Black Ops, Star Wars or ET?
      Jeff Rense has kindly allowed me to show you his world exclusive images and
      videotape footage ��2007-2008 by John Lenard Walson. What you are about to
      see is quite remarkable. It seems that some of the stars above us are not stars
      at all...as you shall see. A young man by the name of John Lenard Walson has
      discovered a new way to extend the capabilities of small telescopes and has
      been able to achieve optical resolutions - at almost the diffraction limit -
      not commonly achievable. With this new-found ability, he has proceeded to
      videotape, night and day, many strange and heretofore unseen objects in earth
      orbit. The resulting astrophotographic video footage has revealed a raft of
      machines, hardware, satellites, spacecraft and possibly space ships which
      otherwise appear as 'stars'...if they appear at all.
      There are, indeed, hundreds of satellites in Earth orbit as you will read in
      the summary which follows. However, the images you will see are clearly of
      large and sizeable machines which have not been seen before.
      Let's start with one such object in orbit as videotaped by John Lenard
      Walson. It is the International Space Station...the ISS...take a look...
      Keeping that image and it's relative size appearance in mind, now ask
      yourself, what is THIS?...

      And if you find that one intriguing, below are more examples of the scores
      of space objects above us John Walson has captured on tape...
      The following craft is available on UTube with the quote
      Large Object Near Jupiter, what are they?

      _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFlWd_JfZI_
      (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mFlWd_JfZI)
      All images and video footage are ��2007-2008
      by John Lenard Walson - All Rights Strictly Reserved
      This is story is "Reproduced With Permission"of Jeff Rense and John Lenard
      Walson. All images and videotape footage ��2007-2008 by John Lenard Walson.
      All Rights Reserved. Copying or Reproduction in any media are prohibited
      without written permission of Rense.com and John Lenard Walson. All text is
      ��2007-2008.
      Editor's Note: These objects in space may be alien space craft or belong to
      other nations such as the US, Russia, China, India or Japan. The
      International Space Station (ISS) is the only known unclassified large facility
      currently being _assembled_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assembly_of_the_International_Space_Station) in _space_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outer_space) .
      The on-orbit assembly of ISS began in 1998, and has continued for ten years as
      a joint project among the space agency's of the _United States_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States) (_NASA_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NASA)
      ), _Russia_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia) (_RKA_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Federal_Space_Agency) ), _Japan_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan) (_JAXA_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Aerospace_Exploration_Agency) ), _Canada_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada) (_CSA_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Space_Agency) ) and several _European_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europe) countries. The _space station_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_station) is in a _low Earth orbit_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_Earth_orbit) and _can be seen from Earth_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Space_Station) with the _naked eye_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_eye) : It has an average altitude of 340 km (210
      _statute miles_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile) ) above the surface of the
      _Earth_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earth) , and travels at an _average speed_
      (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velocity) of 27,700 km (17,210 statute miles)
      per hour, completing 15.77 _orbits_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbits)
      per day. These space machines represent a tremendous effort, and funding to
      build in space.
      When completed space station will rival a U.S. football field in length,
      span the width of two football fields side by side, and house six astronauts
      and several international laboratories to push the frontiers of human and space
      science. The NASA's space shuttle fleet retires in September 2010. The
      various space machines, if real appear as large as the ISS and represent advanced
      technology. Several amateur astronomers such as Alan Caviness have reported
      seeing similar space machines through their telescopes.
      China recently shot down an old orbiting weather satellite, perhaps this was
      a warning to the orbiting space machines?
      Listen to Jeff Rense with George Filer on the first Tuesday of every month
      at 10 PM eastern time. _http://Rense.com_ (http://rense.com/)
      The Star of Bethlehem
      The Bible states, "Jesus was born in the town of Bethlehem, in Judea,
      during the reign of King Herod." At about that time some magi (wise men) from the
      east arrived in Jerusalem, asking, 'Where is the new born King of the Jews?'
      for we have seen his star in the east, and have come to worship him."

      "After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they
      had seen in the east went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where
      the child was. When they saw the star they were overjoyed. On coming to the
      house, they saw the young child with his mother Mary, and bowed down and
      worshipped him. Then they opened their gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh."
      (Mathew-2.)
      Editor's Note - Stars appear to cross the sky at 15 degrees per hour as the
      Earth rotates and do not stop. It would be difficult for the wise men to
      follow a star both day and night, and a miracle would be require for it to stop.
      One possible explanation is that they followed the light of a UFO.

      Winston Churchill Quote "Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
      usually manages to pick himself up, walk over or around it, and carry on."
      Japan Science Minister joins in on UFO debate:
      ���It would be fun if they existed���
      Japan's Education and Science Minister Kisaburo Tokai said during a press
      conference held Friday he hoped aliens existed, so children would become more
      interested in space, Japanese media reports.
      ���They exist, don't they? It would be fun if they did,��� Tokai said and
      became the third member of the Cabinet to make his views on UFOs official in a
      debate sparked by a question to the Cabinet by Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ)
      lawmaker Ryuji Yamane. The cabinet started its regular meeting Friday with a
      lively discussion about UFOs, despite other pressing issues and a new poll
      showing a sharp fall in public support.
      ���As long as it doesn���t scare people, I think it is fine to talk about UFOs,���
      Tokai was quoted as saying by the Yomiuri Shimbun. ���There have been films
      like ���ET.��� It might make children grow up with an interest in space.���
      Tokai���s comments came three days after Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka
      Machimura surprised journalists by exclaiming he, ���Definitely believes in the
      existence of UFOs,��� and a day after Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba expressed
      concern over legal issues if Japan���s Self-Defense Forces would have to respond
      to an alien invasion.
      Editor's Note: Japan's Salene probe satellite is now orbiting the moon,
      hinting they may have found evidence of UFOs.
      Alien Face on 800 year old Jug from Bottom of
      the Sea
      BEIJING ��� Xinhua News Agency reports that after 800 years at the bottom of
      the sea, a merchant ship loaded with porcelain and other rare antiques was
      raised to the surface Friday. The Nanhai No. 1, which means "South China Sea
      No. 1," sank off the south China coast with some 60,000 to 80,000 items on
      board. Archaeologists built a steel basket around the 100-foot vessel, and it
      took about two hours for a crane to lift the ship and surrounding silt to the
      surface. Rare antiques have been discovered including this strange alien face
      on a priceless jug. The ship dates from the early Southern Song Dynasty
      (1127-1279). It was discovered in 1987 off the coast near the city of Yangjiang,
      in Guangdong province, in more than 65 feet of water. Thanks to the Xinhua
      News Agency.
      Air Force Testing Synthetic Fuel

      The Air Force marked the 104th anniversary of powered flight Dec. 17 by
      completing the first transcontinental flight of an aircraft using a blend of
      JP-8 military jet fuel and synthetic fuel. A C-17 Globemaster III using the
      synthetic fuel blend lifted off shortly before dawn at McChord Air Force Base,
      Washington, and arrived in the early afternoon at McGuire AFB, New Jersey.
      where it was greeted by Secretary of the Air Force Michael W. Wynne, and New
      Jersey Rep. Jim Saxton. "The Air Force is taking a leadership role in testing the
      use of synthetic fuel," Secretary Wynne said. "We're working very closely
      with our Army and Navy to ensure that this fuel is capable of operating in all
      of our aircraft, tactical ground vehicles and generators."

      Synthetic fuel has the potential to reduce the US' dependency on foreign
      energy sources. "The fuel blend mixes JP-8 with fuel produced using the
      Fischer-Tropsch process -- a method that can convert virtually any carbon-based
      material into synthetic fuel. German chemists Franz Fischer and Hans Tropsch
      developed the method in the 1920s.
      Alaska Webcam Photographs UFOs

      WRANGELL AIRPORT -- I frequently browse the FAA weather cams for Southeast
      Alaska. I also like to check out the loops and will look at every picture in
      the loops just to see what I can see. The two small objects caught my
      attention immediately for some reason. After saving the image to my pictures and
      zooming up on the images, (especially the lower, closer one), I was
      flabbergasted to realize what I was seeing did not appear to be birds, choppers, planes
      or anything I usually observe. I thought even though it looked like a disc I
      would take some pictures of birds to compare. I was lucky to have an eagle
      circling right in front of the house about 1/8 to 1/4 mile away so I took
      several shots of it and compared them to the disc objects. There was no similarity
      at all. The objects flying over the Wrangell Airport are not birds. The lower
      closer one even appears to be metallic in that on the lower right hand side
      it appears to be reflecting light. I can enhance an image way better than
      me. Even when I zoom way up on the images where they blur out, they retain
      their disc shape. Thanks to MUFON CMS _http://mufoncms.com/_
      (http://mufoncms.com/)
      California Photos
      PALOS VERDES -- The pictures that I attached are spectacular. These
      pictures were taken over a ten minute period. I was observing a contrail coming from
      the north over Los Angeles when this bright pulsating object crossed paths
      underneath it, on November 5, 2006, at 11:21 AM. The object pulsed brightly
      as it traveled at a high rate of speed and disappeared over the ocean. Our
      cliff side vantage point in Palos Verdes afforded us a wide view for many miles.
      My wife took the photos in about 30 seconds. It was calm, the sun was behind
      us and a stranger also witnessed it.
      Second Report by Witness: The witnesses reported more details of the
      sighting on a Sunday morning stroll and noticed a very shiny object over land
      heading towards the coast. The wife immediately grabbed her camera (Canon
      Powershot S3 digital camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixel) and took 10
      photos in succession.
      The object was moving rapidly and was moving straight westward over the
      ocean. The object became smaller in the distance and the witnesses lost sight of
      it after about 90 seconds. The witnesses could not determine a shape. They
      thought that it was silver and "glistened" in the sunlight. No sound was
      heard. The speed was estimated at 1,200 mph.
      Investigator's Notes: The photos are interesting and show a bright white
      circular object. The whiteness could be due to the reflection of sunlight
      meaning that the object could be of metallic color. The speed is an estimation and
      may not be accurate. The identity of this object is unknown. It could not be
      a celestial object because the object was moving rapidly. It likely was not
      a meteor because no tail or descending motion were observed. Thanks to Bill
      Puckett UFOS Northwest _http://ufosnw.com_ (http://ufosnw.com/)
      Florida Strange Circular Stationary Object
      On December 15, 2007, I was on my way home when I spotted an object was in
      the sky moving slow above US Highway 19 north. Then it began hovering. It had
      a blue light at the bottom that moved up and down with three lights at each
      corner. I always knew there were UFOs and I think they are from the future.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      KISSIMMEE -- My 11 year old son and I witnessed a very strange circular
      stationary object in the western sky on December 14, 2007, from 11:30 to 11:50
      PM in front of our home in Kissimmee. The object was stationary for 3 to 4
      minutes before moving at medium speed towards the back of the house in an
      easterly direction. When the object was almost directly overhead, it began to flip
      on its side and then went back to flat. It was completely circular and
      larger than most commercial aircraft. The object had several lights all around the
      outer edge, and they were intensely bright.
      It would flip back and forth and at this point we could see that the object
      was silver and the lights were a silverish white light. This craft was
      completely circular. We heard no sound. We ran to the back of the house as the
      craft continued east before turning to the north. We watched a lower flying
      airplane move from the west towards the unidentified craft. The craft turned
      towards us but as the airplane got closer the craft disappeared. There is no
      doubt this was not a typical aircraft.
      Investigator's Notes: The witness has given a very accurate description of
      what she saw. She has described a classic "flying saucer" type object. The
      only drawback to the sighting is the fact that it occurred at night making
      accurate identification more difficult. Thanks to Bill Puckett UFOS Northwest
      _http://ufosnw.com_ (http://ufosnw.com/)
      Hawaii Bouncing Light in Maui
      KAANAPALI -- Small light bouncing in the sky and entering the ocean at night
      in Maui. This event took place on my vacation to Maui, when my girlfriend
      and I were walking down a path away from the ocean at 10 PM. I looked back to
      see a little light circle or sphere move from right to left bounced in a
      specific pattern, the light moved horizontally very quickly in a straight or
      slightly curved path and then ���bounced��� a much further distance and appeared to
      enter the ocean although there was no splash or sound. I was shocked as was
      my girlfriend and suddenly the light moved in spiral motion about 720 degree
      circle and then at an angle it shot up into the sky from left to right. There
      was another small pause and then from left to right the light did the exact
      same thing that it did at the very first time but the other way and entered
      the ocean the same. We are shocked and have no idea how to explain it. We saw
      it for about two minutes total and was quite far out over the ocean.
      Davenport Thanks to Peter Davenport Director _http://www.ufocenter.com/_
      (http://www.ufocenter.com/)
      Editor's Note: That is the kind of thing my grandson Eddie might do who
      recently passed away on Maui and lived near Kaanapali.
      Indiana Silver Colored Saucer Shaped Craft
      BLOOMINGTON -- On December 19, 2007, about 5:20 PM, a bright silver
      circular object was flying in from the southeast to northwest. This was the first
      UFO any of the three of us had ever seen. This UFO was large and had no vapor.
      There were three other planes in the sky at the same time that had vapor
      trails and were easily identifiable as planes. Thanks to Brian Vike, Director of
      HBCC UFO Research, _http://www.hbccufo.org_ (http://www.hbccufo.org/)
      New Jersey Drawing of Disc

      GLASSBORO -- I was a junior in high school in January 15, 1999, and my
      Mother was driving me down Lehigh Road to a doctor's appointment at 8:03 PM, I
      looked toward the woods and saw a bright object over the tree tops. It was
      bright yellow- almost white and although I couldn't see anything but the glow,
      it looked very solid. It was like a little disc- shaped sun. It moved back and
      forth over the treetops horizontally. The movement was fast but very smooth.
      It moved as though it could stop on a dime and instantly be moving in the
      opposing direction. We were traveling down the road at about 30 mph but my
      Mother did not appear to see it. And as we moved past it I dazedly said, "Hey,
      stop." My mother kept driving to the next stop sign about 20 yards down the
      road. Then she stopped and asked me what the matter was. I told her to go back
      because I saw something and she asked me what I saw. I told her to never mind,
      "Let's just go." Thanks to MUFON CMS
      DELRAN -- A large circular object was seen moving very slowly over an open
      field off of Chester Avenue on November 16, 2007, at 5:30 PM. It had bright
      white lights around the circular body. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director
      _http://www.ufocenter.com/_ (http://www.ufocenter.com/)
      New York Missile

      NIAGRA FALLS -- We were snapping off photos of the falls on August 31,
      2007, just before lunch and did not see the UFO until we downloaded the photos on
      the computer. I noticed that there was this dark missile looking thing in
      the distance and when I zoomed in on it, it did not look like any plane.
      Thanks to MUFON CMS
      BROOKLYN -- The witness stated that he was watching TV and felt compelled to
      look outside at 9 PM, on December 16, 2007. He went to the window, opened
      it, and looked outside and saw a bright orange object flying between fast
      moving storm clouds. The shape was a "square and circle." It was moving slowly
      towards the northeast, then accelerated and disappeared. He said that it was
      very windy at the time. (The official weather observation at Kennedy Airport
      confirms the weather conditions observed by the witness.)
      Investigator's Notes: When I first heard the report I thought that the
      witness may have seen the moon between the storm clouds. However, the moon was
      visible in a different direction (southwest) and was only partially
      illuminated. Given this scenario I am not sure what the witness observed. _Listen to
      Clip of Interview With Witness_
      (http://ufosnw.com/sighting_reports/2007/brooklynny12162007/introwitrepweb.mp3) (MP3) Thanks to Bill Puckett UFOS Northwest
      _http://ufosnw.com_ (http://ufosnw.com/)
      Ohio Disc
      COLUMBUS ��� I was leaving work near Easton and as I walked to the parking
      lot I noticed a flat object in the distance. As I looked closer, it appeared
      to oscillate as it moved from the southeast to northwest and passed overhead.
      I noted that I could see up through the center. It was virtually identical,
      in shape, to an 8 mm washer (the kind used between a nut/bolt).

      The cloud ceiling was low, but there was no haze. It was not yet dusk, so
      visibility was high. The object contrasted sharply against the lit sky. There
      was no light source disrupting my vision. I cannot estimate its altitude, but
      the object was below the cloud ceiling as it was clearly visible. I heard no
      sound. At arm's length, when directly overhead, the object extended just over
      the width of my thumb. I observed the object until it became too distant to
      observe. As soon as I could no longer see the object, I got into my car and
      drew diagrams. I was slightly excited to be witnessing, yet trying to
      determine what the object might be - a lightweight balloon, a plastic disc, etc.
      Only when I exhausted the alternatives, I decided to make notes and submit the
      report. I was calm and clear-headed through the event.
      FINDLAY -- I stay up late, painting pictures mostly and went outside for a
      smoke in early December 2007, about 4 AM. In the southeastern sky was a
      bright star, which I usually stop to appreciate, but this star would flare up
      and pulse almost. I had remembered that I had seen something similar a few
      weeks before and had taken a picture. So I decided to take another one of this
      object. I don't know whether it was a star or not, but I have pictures of you
      are interested.

      PS: I see that a lot of sightings come out of Fostoria (which is very close
      to Findlay) of black objects. I also have a picture of one of those near a
      chemtrail taken a few years ago if you are interested. Thanks to Brian Vike,
      Director of HBCC UFO Research, _http://www.hbccufo.org_
      (http://www.hbccufo.org/)
      Oregon Close Encounter
      ASHLAND -- My name is Adrian Rehn. I was born in my Eskimo Village in
      Mendecino, California. At my birth, one of the elders predicted that I would have
      contact with a being unknown to the world. On the afternoon of December 14,
      2007, I made the short walk from Ashland High School to my house. Just a few
      minutes after getting home there was knock on the door. I opened it and it was
      one of my friends Alex Nagel, who asked me to come with him. All of a
      sudden, my body began to vibrate and then all of a sudden I blacked out. The
      next thing I knew, I was seated in a white room. Two of my friends, Wes Overland
      and Alex were there and said, "We're not on Earth."
      The dome of the room opened and revealed that we were drifting in space. I
      could clearly see planet Earth from my position and they said that we had
      been chosen to be the bearer of tidings to our race, that there is another
      people similar to ours that have come to help us. They said that they have been on
      our planet for ten years and they are some of the few survivors of a planet
      that's history started around three million years before ours. They created
      ships that could sustain them for many years, but also created a super weapon
      that detonated before most of the planets inhabitants could escape.
      They are very similar to us, though they have been unable to reproduce on
      our planet, due to bad environmental conditions. They also have a life span
      around five times longer than ours, though many of them have died as their
      immune system was unready for some of our diseases. They ask that we help them
      find a way to reproduce in return for helping aide our politicians from making
      the same mistakes that cost them their planet. I once again blacked out and
      then found myself in my room when I regained consciousness. I pray that we can
      help these peaceful people so that may help us. Thanks to Peter Davenport
      Director _http://www.ufocenter.com/_ (http://www.ufocenter.com/)
      Texas Spherical Object Glowing A Dark Red
      FORT WORTH -- A cylinder shaped UFO was captured in May 2007.

      It was not noticed until recently when photo was downloaded. Thanks to
      MUFON CMS
      DELEON ��� On December 20, 2007, at 6:30 AM, I was returning from work on the
      graveyard shift at the Sheriff's Department in Eastland, Texas just as the
      sun barely rose to see a beautiful orange horizon, so I decided to admire what
      the gods have given us. At that moment I saw a spherical object glowing dark
      red with faint orange color from what I assume were running lights around
      it. From what I observed, it was a distance away and it traveled low along the
      horizon from east to west for almost a minute not moving very fast, then
      suddenly it just kind of disappeared. I do not believe it was a known aircraft
      as I have had much training in observation and attention to detail due to my
      military experience. I've had the opportunity to witness all types of
      aircraft in many different states of flight thanks to my tour in Iraq. A few months
      ago I sent you a report of a silver sphere in the same area. I am beginning
      to wonder if these events are related? Thanks to Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO
      Research.
      Belgium Formation of Spheres
      BRUSSELS -- At exactly 12:05 noon on November 18, 2007, I was standing
      outside looking eastwards, when I observed a loose formation of 5 or 6 shining
      identical spheres heading northwest in a clear blue sky. Some aircraft and
      their contrails were clearly visible. The spheres were reflecting the sunlight as
      if they were from polished aluminum.

      The formation was visible for 25 seconds as they travelled through an arc of
      110 degrees. The formation itself stayed together, but their movements were
      very erratic, overtaking each other with brisk accelerations, and then
      slowing down again, and with brisk changing of directions over about 10 to 15
      degrees deviation from the groups heading, before regaining the general track.
      During the observation the group travelled at an elevation of 50 degrees above
      the horizon. They left no contrails behind them.

      There was no audible sound until the silence was disturbed by an airliner
      that had just departed from Brussels International Airport (about 8 km away.
      The airliner turned towards the general direction of the spheres but never
      passed in front of them. The spheres were flying at around 15000 feet. They
      were too fast and against the wind for balloons. What I found the most stunning
      was the brisk acceleration and deceleration when they were changing their
      relative positions. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director
      _http://www.ufocenter.com/_ (http://www.ufocenter.com/)
      Canadian sightings for 2007 is almost 400 cases.

      CALGARY, ALBERTA -- Ethan said, "Look Daddy" and pointed up to the sky, so
      I photographed what he was pointing at this past summer, on June 20, 2007, at
      5:12 PM. I showed it to a photographer whom I met on an aircraft while
      traveling to Christchurch, New Zealand. He was going down to the Antarctica to
      shoot for National Geographic and he told me he's seen the same phenomena on a
      couple of occasions. The next photograph is 10 seconds later with a clear
      sky.
      SARNIA, ONTARIO -- I was just driving home from a job out of town December
      6, 2007, I finished at 3:30 PM and I was heading west on Michigan line. It
      was a beautiful sunny afternoon with some large clouds here and there. I
      noticed quite a few jets flying east and west and their funny looking con-trails
      that looked like corkscrews. I had to go to my bank and looked at my watch and
      it was now 4:00 PM and I was driving west on Exmouth Street and got stopped
      by the Lambton Mall Road red-light, which is at least a 5 minute wait. So I
      started to look up into the sky facing west to see if I could spot some of the
      jets I'd seen a few minutes before, but what I saw shining brightly,
      reflecting the sun, was a silver disk shape UFO. Thanks to Brian Vike, Director of
      HBCC UFO Research, _http://www.hbccufo.org_ (http://www.hbccufo.org/)

      Chile Photograph of Flying Triangle

      ARAUCAN��A -- On November 19, 2007, at 3 PM I spotted this triangle that was
      hovering for some minutes and manage to capture this photo. After two minutes
      it vanished at incredible speed. Perhaps it was one military airplane?
      Thanks to MUFON CMS

      This Mirage fighter owned by the Chilean Air Force has a triangle shape but
      appears very different with elongated nose and fuel tanks.

      Costa Rica Flying Triangle

      SAN JOSE -- On November 24, 2007, at 9 PM, for thirty minutes we observed a
      flying triangle with colors changed from orange to white to yellow. It at
      first appeared star like, but moved generally east to west, but also moved
      sideways over half way across sky from east to west. The trees were used as
      reference points. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director _http://www.ufocenter.com/_
      (http://www.ufocenter.com/)
      Germany Triangle Photo
      The witnesses took photos of flares but the UFO was not visible. I noticed
      the triangle a few seconds after I took the photo.
      A friend that was with me noticed it some seconds before: We heard no
      noises and its speed wasn't very high. Sorry for my English. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Editor's Note- The camera caught three shaped lights in a triangular shape
      in the upper left hand part of the image, that also shows two bright flares.
      Auto balance brought out the details of the possible craft.
      Mexico Alien Contact
      MOCORITO - (Maria Elizalde) - The time was nearly 05:00 when an unexpected
      visitor appeared before her. She felt neither fear nor uncertainty. She only
      recalls having felt an odd sense of peace upon seeing that "body" of
      gelatinous material "the color of honey". No questions were asked at first. But she
      later inquired: "What do you seek here with your presence?" This is the
      contact experience of Violeta Ortiz Castro last Sunday (December 2,) when an
      extraterrestrial entity appeared in her bedroom. Not only that - she was also able
      to capture it on video and photos on her cellphone.
      That morning, Violeta arrived home after 04:00 hours, returning from a
      family celebration. Upon returning, she was about to put on her pajamas, as
      usual, turning on some music while she fell asleep and also lit a cigarette. She
      sat on the floor to smoke, on the left hand side of the bed, listening to
      Vicki Carr's "Me Recordar��s", when the strange image appeared less than a meter
      away from her. Is it real? She wondered. Stunned by the visit, she later asked
      it: "What do you seek here with your presence?" The world of the
      extraterrestrial had interested her from before, so she did not hesitate to think that
      she was facing a being from another planet. The creature, standing
      approximately 80 cm tall, looked at her fixedly while she asked questions that received
      no answer. "I'm not afraid of you, because God is with me," she told it. As
      it refused to answer, she told it she would take pictures of it.
      The time was 04:57 when her cellphone captured the first video. The screen
      shows a honey-colored image and large eyes. According to the young woman's
      description -- she is a preschool teacher -- the creature's feet resembled
      those of a chicken, and instead of hands, it had something resembling the spines
      of a fish skeleton. While she never touched it, she said that the creature's
      skin looked gelatinous, and that the only reaction she observed from her
      "visitor" were head movements from one side to the other.
      Violeta managed to take three videos and five photographs, the last at 5:07
      hours, which shows the image fading, as though the entity was being
      transported away. She was deeply impressed by this experience, but states feeling no
      fear at any time.
      "It inspired much peace and tranquility. After it was gone, I felt
      paralyzed. I didn't get up, didn't scream, or make any noise whatsoever."
      40 minutes later, she managed to get up and went to her older sisters room
      to tell her what had happened. Her sister was frightened and did not allow
      her to return to her bedroom. They tried to get some sleep. There are other
      eyewitnesses to the sighting, and all of them agree that there were aliens in
      Mocorito that night: At 22:00 hours, Saturday 12.01: A neighbor saw a UFO near
      Donato Guerra street and other neighbors saw a strange light they ascribed to
      the UFO.
      05:00 hours, Sunday 12.02: An alien appears inside a home in the town's
      historic central district. (Source: "Debate" Newspaper, Afternoon Edition,
      Guamuchil, Sonora, Mexico)
      Ana Luisa Cid managed to interview reporter Maria Elizalde, who covered the
      story of the schoolteacher's alien encounter. "Given the lack of images of
      the alleged alien, I thought it prudent to interview the reporter and learn
      more specifics about this case," she says. "Ms. Maria Elizalde kindly accepted
      my call and these are her statements."
      Ana: Are you aware of Professor Violeta Ortiz's videos and photos?
      Maria: Yes, I'm aware of the photos and the videos. The teachers room can be
      seen in the half light and there is the silhouette of a short creature with
      a large head and dark eyes. Neither hands nor feet can be seen. Violeta can
      be heard singing on the video. She used a Motorola V5 cellphone. Thanks to
      Ana Luisa Cid
      Republic of Ireland Disc
      CORK ��� My 13 year old son spotted the large circular object at 9 PM as we
      drove in the car on November 15, 2007. I stopped the car to have a closer look
      and tried to take a picture but was unable to get it. The large circular
      object was spinning while moving forward with four lights around its edge with
      two underneath. The lights were flashing red and the green light was
      underneath. It seemed to be spinning rather than flying in the one direction. It was
      moving forward while spinning making absolutely no noise at all. It was a
      very still night with little cloud cover so we could see it clearly. Thanks to
      Peter Davenport Director _http://www.ufocenter.com/_
      (http://www.ufocenter.com/)

      Newgrange ��� Three thousand years ago men may have seen the same discs in
      the sky and decided to copy their design in their structures. Newgrange is
      believed to be one of the oldest structures on Earth and was built around 3200
      BC, according to the most reliable Carbon 14 dates available from archaeology.
      This makes it more than 600 years older than the Giza Pyramids in Egypt, and
      1,000 years more ancient than Stonehenge. It is built in the shape with of a
      disc shaped UFO. Each year the on the Winter Solstice, when the sun rises
      marking the first day of winter it shines deep inside the mound. Carvings and
      other megalithic tombs in the area have the same disc shape and celebrate the
      disc and spiral forms seeming to show a spinning UFO. The mound covers an
      area of over one acre and is surrounded by 97 kerbstones, some of which are
      richly decorated with megalithic art. The 19 metre long inner passage leads to a
      cruciform chamber with a corbelled roof. It is estimated that the
      construction of the Passage Tomb at Newgrange would have taken a work force of 300 at
      least 20 years.
      UK/England Britain to Release UFO Files
      LONDON -- The Sunday Telegraph said Sunday that this coming spring, the
      Defense Ministry will release to the general public 160 files about alleged UFO
      sightings. Since the British government department began keeping records about
      the unusual reports in 1950, more than 10,000 sightings have been recorded.
      With officials failing to explain 5 percent of those sightings, a growing
      number of Freedom of Information requests prompted the release of the
      classified information. A former head of the Defense Ministry UFO project told the
      newspaper that no matter what an individual believes regarding UFOs, the
      released files should prove to be interesting reading.

      HINDLEY, WIGAN -- On Monday, December 17, 2007, a 29 year old man and his
      girlfriend witnessed an unusual sight. Kevin writes "the object was more or
      less stationery with only slight movements [both] decreasing and increasing
      [in] altitude." He said that he was using the stars to judge its motion. "I
      could see very clearly, as there were no clouds, it definitely wasn't a star and
      it wasn't a plane," he said, "because it moved very little."
      He writes that "I don't think it was a helicopter neither, as there wasn't
      any sound and it seemed to be too large." They observed many lights on it.
      "The fact is that it just seemed to hover for at least 45 minutes without a lot
      of movement," he said. The couple observed the UFO through a pair of garden
      binoculars. They said it looked round in shape but through the naked eye it
      looked more triangular. The eyewitnesses also reported that they'd observed
      the object for at least 45 minutes before turning in for the night at around
      12:05 am. Happy holidays and merry Christmas from the volunteers at uforc.com
      CARDIFF -- My friend and I were sitting at our desks in the office that
      looks over the Cardiff suburb of Llanishen on December 17, 2007, and we have a
      great view of the huge sky above. My friend exclaimed that there was something
      in the sky, and I looked up. We saw in the cloudless sky a fat ball of white
      smoke/cloud, seemingly quite wispy moving across the sky. It was moving at
      considerable speed and appeared to have a triangular 'tail' coming out of it -
      on the right as you looked at it. Afterwards, when I drew it, someone
      commented that it looked like an ice cream cone that was on its side. When we saw
      it, it seemed like a cloud doing an impression of a fat meteor! It was fairly
      big in the sky and we were really excited and baffled by it! We ran to the
      window on the adjacent side of the building as the object appeared to be moving
      that way. It looked fairly under whelming from the new angle and appeared to
      be disintegrating. The only explanation I could think of was that it was a
      smoldering and burning weather balloon. I took the photo on my phone but
      should have taken a video clip to show the movement. Thanks to MUFON CMS
      Rockefeller Initiative for UFO Disclosure

      WASHINGTON, DC Press Release ��� The Paradigm Research Group placed on the
      Internet documents from the executive Office of Science and Technology Policy
      obtained under the Freedom of Information Act by Canadian researcher, Grant
      Cameron. These documents confirm the effort by billionaire Laurance Rockefeller
      to persuade President Bill Clinton to begin releasing to the public
      government held information pertaining to the UFO phenomenon and extraterrestrial life
      and to provide amnesty to government employees wishing to come forward and
      testify regarding relevant events and evidence. These documents are located
      at: _http://tinyurl.com/2o526u_ (http://tinyurl.com/2o526u)

      Rockefeller's move to effect "disclosure" lasted from March 1993 through
      1996. Researchers aware of this effort commonly refer to it as the "Rockefeller
      Initiative." While the Initiative itself was not successful, it did lead to
      engagement of the UFO/ET issue by Associate Attorney General Webster Hubbell,
      Congressman Steven Schiff, John Podesta, Governor Bill Richardson and others
      right up until the present time.

      The nearly four-year initiative included 1) strategy meetings of
      researchers held at Rockefeller's JY Ranch in Colorado; 2) meetings between
      Rockefeller and President Clinton and Hillary Clinton at the JY Ranch; 3) the
      commissioning of numerous reports and white papers, including an extensive
      study titled "Unidentified Flying Objects Briefing Document: The Best
      Available Evidence" by Don Berliner and Antonio Huneeus; 4) document requests and
      searches within the Clinton administration; 5) an important symposium, "When
      Cosmic Cultures Meet"; 6) considerable correspondence between public and private
      entities, and much more.

      Many more Initiative documents are in the hands of other agencies, private
      citizens and the Clinton Presidential Library. Researcher Grant Cameron early
      on filed extensive FOIA requests to obtain relevant documents from the
      Clinton Library, targeting Bill and Hillary Clinton, John Podesta and others. It is
      these requests which have recently been referred to on CNN and in several
      newspaper articles.

      While the recent questions posed to presidential candidates during debates
      and campaign stops is encouraging, it is and must be just the beginning of
      extensive queries to all candidates regarding their knowledge of and intensions
      toward what is easily the most important issue of this or any other time in
      history. Furthermore, PRG can state with high confidence the answers so far
      being given to these questions are evasive and mendacious.

      It is imperative that all journalists covering the 2008 election
      campaign review the Rockefeller Initiative documents. Then PRG suggests
      reviewing the Media, Quotes and Video archives portaled at:
      _www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html_ (http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/main.html) . The
      most important news story in history awaits.
      Contact: Stephen Bassett, Executive Director, 202-215-8344,
      PRG@...
      Atlantic Coast UFO Conferences, to sponsor NJ MUFON's event,

      New Jersey MUFON's first annual Northeastern conference will take place on
      February 15, 16, and 17 at Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City. The
      website is _http://www.atlanticcoastufos.com/_
      (http://www.atlanticcoastufos.com/) Bud Hopkins and George Filer NJ MUFON State Director will also be
      coming.
      Subscribe to Keep Getting These Files
      Ten years of Filer's Files on a CD with thousands of photographs and
      sightings for a donation of $50. Buy your loved ones a CD for Christmas. It is
      becoming more expensive and difficult for everything I do here at the National UFO
      Center and taking more of a bite out of my pension. If you would care to
      lend a hand it would be greatly appreciated. I have placed a donation button
      below. Also I should add, I don't know of anyone in the UFO field who makes any
      funds out of what they enjoy doing, all expenses that myself and others in
      the UFO field come straight out of our own pockets. I guess one has to have a
      passion for the topic, but it does get expensive for everything one does.
      Consider helping, UFO experts need your support. Only a few people who have
      enjoyed these files for almost ten years have chosen to provide a donation. Don't
      miss the latest images of UFOs from Earth and Mars. Subscribe today and
      receive a free UFO Photo CD. Be sure to ask for the CD. Send check or money order
      to: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr George Filer, 222 Jackson Road,
      Medford, NJ 08055. You can also go to Pay Pal at :
      _https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr_ (https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr) Majorstar @ aol.com
      JOIN MUFON!
      Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription
      to the monthly UFO Journal which contains current investigations, sightings
      reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click
      here. _www.mufon.com_ (http://www.mufon.com/)
      Filer���s Files is copyrighted 2007 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved.
      Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the
      newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and
      comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters
      to majorstar@.... Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to
      publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or
      e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE
      FURTHER INVESTIGATION. If you wish to stop receiving these files please send a
      message to majorstar@...
      God Bless Our Troops and Georgie Filer and
      Eddie Pedrick my grandson who drowned in Maui on October 6, 2007.
      Happy Holidays George A. Filer