Re: [ufodiscussion] Announcement

    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 27, 2007
      The same to you too Bill.

      That Victor blows things way out of proportion.

      I'm sorry I had to personally learn this about him.

    • Regan
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 28, 2007
         Fare Well, Dex, and Happy New Year!

        I don't think you should lose any sleep over Victor's
        misunderstandings. Your interest in Orbs puts you in good company.
        For a Christmas present this year a friend gave me the book "The Orb
        Project" by Míceál Ledwith and Klaus Heinemann, with a foreword by
        Prof. William Tiller. I haven't had a chance to do more than glance at
        it yet but evidently these learnéd scholars are taking Orbs very
        seriously and are researching them in a systematic scientific manner.
        Their web-site is at
        < www.beyondword.com >

        Perhaps they would welcome your unique input?

        Regards,

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 28, 2007
            Kind words Ted..Thanks.

          • Keith
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 29, 2007
              Thanks for contributing to this list, Dex. There have been many
              discussions here around the subjects you have raised in your posts.

              I don't think you will miss the internet too much, imo. I've noticed
              it's pretty much the same as usual, kind of a waste of time for people
              who are seriously into the paranormal. I would highly recommend,
              however, you take a look at cuttingthroughthematrix.com for a very
              detailed examination of "the system" which influences the aims and
              direction of scientific and mystical exploration, amongst other things.

              Good luck and best wishes.

              Keith