Re: [ufodiscussion] For Those That Over Come

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
      Can you elaborate on that? I'm not even sure we're on the same page here.
      Can you give an example?

      Dex

      You know. I can get the gist of what you're saying. I'm really quite fluent
      in various mystical concepts from around the world and throughout time. I
      just don't know why such opaque language has to be used.