Re: [ufodiscussion] For Those That Over Come

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2007
      Okay then, I think you mean terms gathered and used from other texts throughout the world.
      That comes from research.
      The East connecting with the West.

      Dex

      It's not the dictionary definitions of the words... it's the specific
      vocabulary used by those who are immersed in this form of New Age UFOlogy.
      It's a language all to itself.

    • Kevin M
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
        You know. I can get the gist of what you're saying. I'm really quite fluent
        in various mystical concepts from around the world and throughout time. I
        just don't know why such opaque language has to be used.

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
          Can you elaborate on that? I'm not even sure we're on the same page here.
          Can you give an example?

          Dex