Re: [ufodiscussion] For Those That Over Come

  • Kevin M
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 24, 2007
      Sorry, I'm a pretty open-minded person. I'm pagan, and I consider myself a
      gnostic, mystic, and spiritual seeker after truth.

      But I have a hard time when people start throwing around a huge number of
      new, vaguely defined terms this way. It seems terribly disjointed and has no
      frame of reference for me to develop any kind of basic understanding of what
      is being said. You might as well be speaking Swahili. I'm sure you mean
      well, but if it's too obscure for someone like me, I'm not sure who your
      audience is.

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 24, 2007
        Sorry Kevin..it does take time to acclimate to someone else's terminology.
        I'll try to do better. Honest Injun. However, some of the more important information disseminated by contactee scientist use a rather large vocabulary. I sit with dictionary in hand and find, mostly that's all I need to understand what their talking about. I mentioned to my wife last night how simple my writings seemed to me. So, I'm a little surprised.

        Dex

        Sorry, I'm a pretty open-minded person. I'm pagan, and I consider myself a
        gnostic, mystic, and spiritual seeker after truth.

        But I have a hard time when people start throwing around a huge number of
        new, vaguely defined terms this way. It seems terribly disjointed and has no
        frame of reference for me to develop any kind of basic understanding of what
        is being said. You might as well be speaking Swahili. I'm sure you mean
        well, but if it's too obscure for someone like me, I'm not sure who your
        audience is.

        On Dec 21, 2007 12:51 PM, Dex <dexxxaa@...> wrote:

        > You don't understand yet.
        > Jesus has shown us a process for infusing Light (God) not of this world
        > into our body cosmos.
        > The Whole Light Beings and other intelligence possess Super Luminal Light
        > technologies that reconnect the soul inhabiting a physical form back to
        > their origins within the Eternal Domains of their Heaven.
        > We have an unknown Divine Double that re-synthesizes with our outer
        > manifestation through these unique processes.
        > When this has been done once more you're reunited with your God Source
        > which becomes the Light that secretly resides in you as the Living Word, the
        > Divine Mind behind your mind preparing you for higher life experiences. God
        > control's your new body. The Word enables you to speak directly with your
        > greater inner Deity. The Trinity God of all Universal Higher
        > Extraterrestrial Intelligence. The Christed ET Intelligence.
        > If this is knew to you..worry not, it's what happens to contactee's that
        > passes their testing.
        > They're shown things they've retained their faith in. In addition, it's
        > mentioned that it's not just for them. In other words the experiences were
        > given to be shared.
        > The halo depicted in pictures is a real Light that can be seen by the
        > one's who wear it.
        > A gift from our Creator who rewards the good seed.
        >
        > Dex

      • Kevin M
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 25, 2007
          It's not the dictionary definitions of the words... it's the specific
          vocabulary used by those who are immersed in this form of New Age UFOlogy.
          It's a language all to itself.

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 25, 2007
            Okay then, I think you mean terms gathered and used from other texts throughout the world.
            That comes from research.
            The East connecting with the West.

            Dex

          • Kevin M
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
              You know. I can get the gist of what you're saying. I'm really quite fluent
              in various mystical concepts from around the world and throughout time. I
              just don't know why such opaque language has to be used.

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 27, 2007
                Can you elaborate on that? I'm not even sure we're on the same page here.
                Can you give an example?

                Dex