Oh! No, Orbs Again!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2007
      Dec.19, 07. Shirley and I traveled down to La Verne Calif. for an evening visiting friends.
      Well, as we turned the corner on a street close to where our friend Tim lived we saw a most beautiful Christmas display that struck us with Awe.
      It was a dazzling scene.
      The only one I wanted to take a picture of.

      I stopped in the middle of the street in darkness and Shirley was worried about a car showing up and not being able to see us in time.
      I said this won't take but a minute. It was too beautiful to pass up. Snap! I took a picture. I took two more, got back in the Ranger and off we went.
      The next day, we looked at the pictures. More Orbs...Oh, I see, these are the kind Bruce Maccabee warned us about.
      There were Orbs only in one photo.

      I asked Shirley where did all this light come from? In the upper corner.
      There wasn't any light where we were, and look at the pink Orb. Only one showed a distinctive pretty color, 'pink'. Hmm, now how did that get in the picture.
      Pink? Why pink? It was pretty, but, was it significant in any way. Hmm. The only one with color.
      Okay, this couldn't possibly mean anything because their not real Orbs, right? These were our thoughts.
      I remembered UJ mentioning how he liked to think of them as 'magical'. I was getting strange messages, over and over again, photo, photo, share, geez, what does that mean, I was thinking.

      Well, yesterday evening, as I was changing the TV station I happened to stop on a channel that was just starting to show the movie the Wizard of Oz.
      I thought to myself I haven't seen this movie in probably well over twenty years.
      So, I plopped in a CD thinking, maybe, I could record this movie for family and friends children who might not have seen it. As I was watching it, Dorothy, finally made it safely to the land of Oz and wow, the color and scenes were beautiful. Like the Christmas display of lights I took a picture of the other night. I was impressed.
      Lo and behold, from out of the North comes the good witch of the North as a beautiful Orb. Oh, I thought while laughing, look at that. The Orbs again. As it approached to where Dorothy was, it turned a brilliant color 'pink'. Wow! I immediately thought, what a coincidence! Could it be. no, is that why there was a pink Orb in my photo?
      How can they do something like that. Did they?

      Anyway, here it is. And again, the timing was perfect. Magic? Who knows? It seems like they're having fun with us?. Always keeping us guessing.

      MERRY CHRISTMAS!

      Dex
      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3287#3287