An Alien Angelic?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      This photograph was taken prior to an invasion during World War I. A photographer was taking a picture of a Mansion near a bridge where he had his equipment set up.
      During one evening an Angelic appeared over the bridge at the same time he was taking the picture. The next day several troops were marching over the bridge to invade and the bridge collapsed, killing all the men crossing it.
      Look closely at the eyes. I believe they appear almond shaped, similar to what contactees and abductees have reported about their contactors facial appearances.

      http://www.thegoldenthread.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3202#3202