Little Orbs

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
      I got an e-mail from Bruce Maccabee..
      And I want to share my response with you.

      Thanks Bruce
      We repeated the photo shoot experience over and over again and apparently what ever they are moved out of the camera range. Did not show up anywhere.
      I didn't use a flash.
      I suspect the wispy entities we have in our home are more likely than them.
      Their quick, almost like a tinker bell without the bright light.
      They are interesting.
      Dex

      BTW
      A few years ago, at a friends house, we had an experience with little bright white quarter size spherical sparks of light that behaved as tough they were alive. I'm not kidding as I tell you this. They were swooshing in and out of the air before our eyes and swirled around our faces and the room ever so gracefully. The other witness wasn't quite prepared for the experience, but she was in awe of the showing.
      They whooshed around with a tail trail disappearing and appearing like if they were entering and exiting a different dimension. I can't explain this very well.
      Like a Trans-dimensional being. Whatever that is. It was amazing. Their light was a different white light than what were accustomed to seeing. Very different. I can't explain that very well either. I was 'sensing' (key word sensing) at the time they wanted her to have something a little more tangible? to help strengthen my testimony of the 64 Keys of Enoch. I had been helping her understand some of the information, sharing some experiences I'd had that I believed help confirm, in part, the reality and it was all new for her.
      Boy! if that's true, that was a really nice showing.
      I hope there's a day you get to see some of these things for yourself. Literally out of this world beautiful Sparks of Life. The best analogy I can think of for their appearances is that they looked like a family of Tinker Bells. I wonder if Walt Disney got some of his ideas from these kind of personal experiences?

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2007
        From Bruce Maccabee

        To Dex

        Thanks for the comment.
        The true orbs are the ones which don't need flash or bright lights to be
        seen They are self-luminous.