Inventions

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Until we can stop these assassinations, there'll be no safe disclosure.
      Do we want an intervention? We need these inventions. .something has to break with this stuff.

      Dex

      Cross posting:
      Free-Energy Battery Inventor Killed at Airport ? Suppression?

      [link to pesn.com]
      You are here: PureEnergySystems.com > News > December 5, 2007

      Official statement cites "natural causes" but others familiar with the disruptive potential of the inventor's technology to the existing power structure consider it a probable assassination.

      by Sterling D. Allan
      Pure Energy Systems News
      Copyright � 2007

      Slashdot Slashdot It! StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

      WBTV reported death as "most likely not a homicide."

      On Nov. 11, inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, M. DeGeus was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglass International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials were saying the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and not likely to be a homicide. (Ref.; ref.)

      Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing, among other things, that he had been in good health at around age forty five. The timing is also suspicious. He was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete.

      Security and Media Relations personnel at the airport did not respond to numerous phone and email inquiries.

      Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:

      DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage � continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of �self-powering battery�.

      Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

      Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

      DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks ago, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer around.

      A Curious Coincidence - Was
      It Suppression Of The
      Self-Powering Battery?
      T. E. Bearden
      12-6-7

      The Incident

      An incident that occurred in the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina earlier this month is at least a curious coincidence, or it may possibly even represent assassination and suppression of another highly important "energy from the vacuum" (EFTV) invention. At least such a possibility should be considered, and then if all the facts warrant questioning the autopsy finding of death from natural causes, the incident should be more deeply investigated.

      The victim's name was M. DeGeus. DeGeus was found slumped in his car in the long term parking area of the airport, totally unresponsive. He was rushed to the hospital, and was pronounced dead very quickly, according to < [link to www.wbtv.com]

      The resulting autopsy indicated heart failure, and thus concluded "death from natural causes". Hence police are not investigating it any further, and they are not considering it as a possible homicide.

      Some Background on the Victim and His Invention

      DeGeus was in fact the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage � continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of "self-powering battery". It is actually powered by the ongoing and continuous tremendous exchange of energy by the active vacuum with the charges of any material. This exchange is exceptionally powerful, and normally our electromagnetic systems and devices only use just a tiny bit of it.

      But as is known in physics, even simple materials (such as a simple short piece of ordinary copper wire) have extraordinary symmetrical cross currents ongoing perpetually, even when no ordinary "net" current is flowing since normally there is no asymmetry. E.g., quoting Swann:

      "Think of the cables which carry the telephone current in the form of electrons. In the absence of the current the electrons are moving in all directions. As many are moving from left to right as are moving from right to left; and the nothingness which is there is composed of two equal and opposite halves, about a million million amperes per square centimeter in one direction, and a million million amperes per square centimeter in the other direction. The telephone current constitutes an upsetting of the balance to the extent of one hundredth of a millionth of an ampere per square centimeter, or about one part in a hundred million million million. Then if this one part in a hundred million million million is at fault by one part in a thousand, we ring up the telephone company and complain that the quality of the speech is faulty." [W.F.G. Swann, Physics Today, June. 1951, p. 9.]

      However, if by special alignment of atoms and basic constituents one does provide an EM asymmetry in this naturally occurring "opposing huge EM power currents" always ongoing laterally in the matter itself, then a net lateral direct current (real EM power) can be freely provided by that altered material at a resulting voltage (indicating the asymmetry) because every charge in the material is continually involved in an enormous energy reaction with its local active vacuum.

      This continual giant energy interaction of every charge with the seething vacuum is already well-known in modern quantum field theory. E.g., quoting Aitchison:

      "...the concept of a 'single particle' actually breaks down in relativistic quantum field theory with interactions, because the interactions between 'the particle' and the vacuum fluctuations (or virtual quanta) cannot be ignored." [I. J. R. Aitchison, "Nothing's Plenty: The Vacuum in Modern Quantum Field Theory," Contemporary Physics, 26(4), 1985, p. 357.].

      A Little Corroborating Information

      Indeed, I found an obscure bit of information that seems directly related to proving the concept. We urge other investigators to further investigate this effect. Quoting:

      "infrared Tourmaline is the only mineral to show permanent electricity on the earth and is also a natural (non-manufactured) source of negative ions and far infrared (FIR) rays.

      Around 1986, it was found in a research station in Japan that, even though tourmaline was broken down in smaller pieces, a positive and a negative electrode existed on both ends of the crystal, and the electrodes never disappeared unless tourmaline was boiled near 1000�C.

      In addition, when the positive and the negative electrodes of a tourmaline crystal were connected to each other, it was proven to show low electricity of 0.06mA."

      We suspect that the vast new phenomena uncovered in nanocrystalline research will also probably have similar "self-powering DC battery" capabilities in some cases.

      At any rate, altering the layering characteristics of the wafer material used by DeGeus provides a broken symmetry in its usual equal-and-opposite cross currents. This asymmetry results in the little DeGeus solid state wafer pouring out a net steady lateral DC current at a given steady voltage. In short, it becomes a "perpetual battery" type of device, gating and pouring out steady and directly usable net DC power, and fed by energy from the seething vacuum reaction due to that organized broken symmetry.

      Proposed Explanation of the "Self-Powering Battery"

      Physics already tells us that, when we have a broken symmetry, then something previously virtual becomes observable. So when we have a power supply using the normal proven asymmetry of opposite charges (its dipolarity), it will be receiving input energy from the virtual state vacuum, cohering it to quantum size, and emitting it as real, observable EM energy. E.g., quoting Nobelist Lee:

      "the violation of symmetry arises whenever what was thought to be a non-observable turns out to be actually an observable." [T. D. Lee, Particle Physics and Introduction to Field Theory, Harwood Academy Publishers, Chur, New York, and London, 1981, p. 181.]

      DeGeus Wafers and the Purpose of his Planned Trip

      DeGeus appears to have readily achieved different voltages and currents (different levels of power) by grouping, multiple-layering, etc. � much like connecting or grouping individual batteries. The novelty was that the inventor had discovered how to build these wafers extremely cheaply � couple bucks each for a small one, with an assembly of them for greater power just requiring multiples of the basic cost.

      He is believed to have been from a well-to-do European family with significant assets in South America. His family is reported to have claimed the body and officially tied up all his assets, effects, records, etc. The legal ongoings are likely to permanently suppress any and all technical lab notes, descriptions, etc.

      Unknown to the authorities investigating his death, DeGeus was on his way to Europe to receive very substantial funding to put his invention into mass production and marketing.

      Importance of the DeGeus Invention

      As an example of the importance of this probably-now-lost "free energy from the vacuum" invention, consider an electric car with a much smaller DeGeus wafer assembly "battery pack" using self-powering "batteries" taking all their energy output continually from the seething vacuum. As can be seen, suddenly one has eliminated the recharging of batteries for the electric car, and is now using a "permanent, self-powering battery" instead. Thus one has achieved the dream of a "self-powering electric auto", taking all its input energy cleanly from the active vacuum environment itself, without need of burning physical fuel to run the car or recharge the battery. In short, a car also without harmful emissions that damage and pollute the biosphere and contribute to global warming.

      Use of a larger DeGeus battery, together with an alternator, would also produce a self-powering unit capable of powering the average home with AC power. Many other applications are obvious, as is also the tremendous impact of such a developed technology upon our present consumption of hydrocarbon fuels, nuclear fuel rods, etc.

      If Assassination, Explanation of How It Was Done

      So a question arises as to whether this was just a simple "accidental" heart attack, or whether it could have been a very professional assassination to suppress the inventor and his invention. While we cannot definitively answer that question, we can explain exactly how such an assassination could have been done, which would have given the victim a massive heart attack or stroke or both, resulting in his death.

      The standard method of assassination to provide a certified autopsy report of "death by natural causes" is the little EM beam "shooter" using the Venus ECCM technique � i.e., warping of its wavefront � to destroy the body's control of its heartbeat. There are two basic sizes: One is about the size of a dime-store pocketbook, and has an effective range of something like 30 feet or so. The other is the size of a bazooka (shoulder-held rocket launcher) and its beam is effective at a range of about 200 feet or so. It also is often used with infrared sighting, to fire through a wall at a person (say, in a room on the second floor) by aiming at his infrared change and signature detected outside the building.

      A person struck by this Venus-technique warped wavefront beam has a sudden interruption of all control of his heartbeat, and so his heart goes into instant, uncontrolled, and violent fibrillation. Exposure to the main beam for 10 seconds or more is almost certain to result in death of the individual, by a resulting massive heart failure, stroke, or both.

      My colleague Ken Moore and I were struck with just such a beam from a small Venus beam shooter, in the inside breast coatpocket of the assassin, in a restaurant here in Huntsville several years ago. We both felt the beam and the instant fibrillation. I personally saw the assassin, about 20 feet away from us and well-dressed in suit and tie, pull back his coat front and point that book-sized shooter at us. Fortunately we were seated right beside the emergency exit from the dining room, and I knew about Venus technique shooters and their drastic effects. So we just immediately jumped right through that exit, setting off all the alarms, but getting out of the beam in just a few seconds. So we lived to tell the tale.

      If this were indeed used in the DeGeus death case, it would have been very simple for the assassin to simply approach him while he was still sitting in his just-parked car, hit him with the beam and hold it on him for, say, 30 seconds to a minute, then close his coat and simply walk away. And no one would have been the wiser, till the victim was found by someone in his car, either dead or dying.

      There is the information for the reader's review. The reader will have to make up his own mind as to what probably really happened, and whether it was truly an act of nature (a normal heart attack) or a deliberately induced heart failure (an assassination using the standard Venus shooter).

      Other Similar Incidents

      There are of course other incidents similar to this. Stan Meyer, a well-known inventor who apparently got his watergas working well, rushed from a restaurant and shouted "They're killing me!" (Some reports stated he shouted "They're poisoning me"), and then collapsed and died. Simply Google on the web, for many articles on Stan Meyer, his invention, the threats to his life, and his strange death.

      An Australian researcher and friend of mine also had a colleague who was assassinated in an upstairs room by a shot from the street below, using the larger bazooka-sized Venus shooter. The other persons there actually observed the assassin load the bazooka-shaped shooter back into his vehicle and speed away.

      In Conclusion

      All we can state for certain is that (1) lots of inventors of successful watergas, self-powering systems, etc. have been severely warned or in some cases killed. (2) Many other "free energy from the active medium" inventors have been threatened, bought out, or killed � or experienced a mysterious death (we tell neophytes to be careful, else one can have a "sudden suicide" on one's way to the supermarket!) (3) The Venus electronic countermeasures technique is well-known and established. (4) I have personally experienced just such an assassination attempt, with my good friend Lieutenant Colonel (retired) Ken Moore with me and also experiencing the weapon effects and our very rapid escape in the nick of time. So I have a corroborating witness.

      Nonetheless, the interested reader will have to take it from there and draw his or her own conclusions about the DeGeus incident. Was it just a curious natural heart attack, or was it a deliberate assassination?

      Hopefully, time will tell.

      [link to cheniere.org]

      %20of%20the%20Self-Powering%20Battery%202.doc

      [link to www.cheniere.org]

      I'm putting this on here in its entirity, because the page it came from no longer exists. It was preserved on another website.

      "The Death of an Inventor"
      by Stuart the Maniac

      On May 1, 1977, the El Paso Times carried a banner headline that stated, "200 Miles On Two Gallons Of Gas." A local inventor had come up with a device that was a substitute for the carburetor of an automobile and the device would get incredible gas mileages. Not only did the device save money on gas, but the emissions that came out of the vehicle tested were so clean that the inventor claimed you could "dry your hair" with the exhaust!

      Thomas Hans Werner Peter Wolfgang Dinglestadt Ogle, an youthful inventor of German descent, had noticed one day that when he punctured a hole in a lawn mower gas tank, the mower kept running off of the gasoline vapors for quite a while after he connected a line from the tank directly to the carburetor. Ogle theorized that he could use this principle to create a device that, instead of preparing a fuel/air mixture for the engine to burn, would make it so that the engine burned the gasoline vapors. Ogle created such a device and mounted it inside of a 1970 Ford Galaxie. The inventor notified the press that he was going to travel from El Paso, Texas to Deming, New Mexico on no more than two gallons of gas; this was a trip of over 200 miles! Reporters inspected the car for hidden tanks or hoses, and none were found. Prior to going public with his device, Ogle had previously taken a trip of about 280 miles in a similarly-equipped 1972 Thunderbird, also with only two gallons of gas. Ogle went on to fit several other cars with his device.

      After the media reported the seemingly astonishing feat, skeptics stepped out of the woodwork to denounce the apparent impossibility of the feat. Physics professors indicated that it was impossible to use the fuel that efficiently and that the claims must have been exaggerated. Engineers stated that there must have been hidden fuel sources, and that the trip was a hoax. Ogle allowed at least two different inspections of his car and the device he installed. Registered state engineer Frank Haynes Jr. conducted one inspection, and another inspection was conducted by Professor John Whitacre and Professor Garry Hawkins from the Mechanical Engineering department at the University of Texas at El Paso. Both inspections indicated that the device did what Ogle represented that it did; that is, that the device allowed the old car that Ogle used in his run to Deming to get in excess of 100 miles per gallon.

      At this point, Ogle was on top of the world. As the inventor of an energy-saving device that cleaned up emissions to the point that there was
      almost nothing but a small amount of water coming out of the tailpipe, it seemed that the device he made would revolutionize the automobile industry. At the time, the country was in the midst of the "energy crisis", or the political decision by President Jimmy Carter to attempt to conserve finite
      fossil fuel resources to try to avoid an unforeseen disaster in the future due to a shortfall. However, the device never came to be. At this point in time,
      there does not exist a single mass-produced vehicle that carries the device Ogle invented. What happened in the meantime?

      Ogle invited U.S. Congressman Richard White to view the operation of the device along with an official from the National Energy Research and
      Development Administration, who expressed enthusiastic interest in the invention. However, word began to circulate that there were previous patents
      for similar devices. Of course, this would not have been an insurmountable obstacle, since if someone had stepped forth with a claim on a patent for a
      previous device, Ogle could have entered into negotiations to pay a royalty to the holder of the previous patent. Rumors swirled around indicating that
      General Motors had patented such a device several years earlier; however, there was no public evidence that anyone had made any claim to hold a
      competing patent.

      The bright future that Ogle foresaw quickly began evaporating. Perhaps no one will ever truly know what happened that led to the further troubles that the inventor experienced after this point, but some facts are known. Ogle and a partner named James Peck, who had assisted Ogle with financing the development of his device, ran into some minor difficulties in working out a contractual agreement as to the distribution of royalties. The two had a falling-out, but Ogle continued marketing the device. In the meantime, Frank Read, another inventor who had come up with a similar device that didn't get near the gas mileage that Ogle had gotten and whose device did not completely bypass the carburetor, went public with the news that he had been hit with several lawsuits, including one from the Texas Attorney General's office for consumer fraud.

      Around this same time, the official from the NERDA who had previously viewed the device with Congressman White began indicating that he did not think development of the device would be feasible. The official had previously indicated some enthusiasm for the device, and the turn-around in his attitude was fairly mysterious. Ogle became involved in several lawsuits that drained his time and energy. The young inventor's newly opened business began failing.

      More trouble from the government began descending on Ogle. The Securities and Exchange Commission served a firm with which Ogle had contracted for marketing rights with an injunction alleging anti-trust and registration violations. In addition, the Internal Revenue Service served Ogle with a federal tax lien for over $20,000 after an audit. Ogle was virtually paralyzed in the further development and marketing of his device.

      Rumors circulated that the young inventor was turning to alcohol and drugs after his legal problems. Ogle became increasingly more paranoid, and was
      arrested after being chased by the police. Then, in mid-1981, Ogle was shot and wounded outside a bar. Ogle was placed under police protection after the shooting, believing that he was being targeted for attack. Ogle indicated to the police that he had been shot by a Hispanic individual in a red car, but no suspects or leads were ever found in the incident.

      Ogle had been gravitating toward gambling at the pool table, and began losing a lot of money in his gambling forays. He indicated to his attorney, Bobby Perel, that he believed people were drugging his drinks. Perel was skeptical, but on August 19, 1981, Ogle collapsed and died from what an autopsy showed was an overdose of Darvon and alcohol. The death was ruled to be a suicide after a cursory investigation, but several people close to Ogle indicated that they did not believe that Ogle would or could kill himself.

      The truth may never be known about what happened to Tom Ogle in between the time that he went public with his invention and the time of his untimely
      death. However, several unanswered questions remain. Who shot Tom Ogle outside the bar and why? Why did the SEC and the IRS cause problems for the inventor? Why did the NERDA suddenly indicate a loss of support for the device? And, last but not least, why is there not such a device installed inside every fuel-hogging car today to save the consumers gas mileage and to postpone the dwindling of our finite fossil-fuel resources? Where are the cars that had been fitted with the device? The world may never know the answers to these questions...