Re: [prepare4contact] Message from the Hathors, 11/07

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2007
      So while the planet is getting totally controlled by some dark forces the
      best thing we can do is to put the head under the sand of "meditation"?

      No thank you Hators( how many are you?), I prefere to die fighting for our
      freedom.

      Ciao.

      Noeticus.
      ***********
      TRY NOT TO FORGET THIS..Noeticus;

      Jesus once said something like, "even as I speak to you now, the ruler of this world comes and he has nothing in me."
      That ruler is Satan...the present angelic war is with overpowering this fallen mind force and it's control.
      We're overwhelmed with negativity, Satan is a fallen mind force. As a result of weaknesses in mankind and failing the test's of greed, lust, anger, undue attachment to material things and the non-caring attitude toward others, etc,..we're experiencing a program of biological failure.

      I'm sure you can see the things that are in need of repair.
      Be patient and trust in the Universal concern for our demise.
      We're being assisted by many in mysterious ways.

      The spiritual teachings have simply been a blueprint for attaining to the sufficient love required to enable us the return of our freedom to leave the these dark dust world's creation's.
      God 's one important request of us is that we should learn to know ourselves, so, that it can guide.
      Providing we learn to abide by it's immutable laws of creation that are designed to protect the respect of other world's freedom's, it welcome's us back into the greater expanse of immortal realities,

      Know yourself beyond the flesh.
      When you can learn to understand the true values of 'Love' then is when you can begin to feel the real intent and purpose of the 'One' that bestowed upon you.. Life,.... We've not been abandoned, but instead, we've been given again the chance to participate in the designed pattern's of it's creation, processing a way for all of us to continue eternally in it's larger realities.

      "It is absolutely imperative to learn how too sever ourselves from the negative."
      "It is absolutely imperative we don't fail this."