ASTROSCIENCE UPDATE

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      I have built a new bookstore as an Amazon affliate and
      have selected certain books and DVDs you can buy direct.
      These also include two of my books.

      http://www.astrosciences.info/

      I have also updated my Events calendar.

      http://www.astrosciences.info/events.htm

      Sincerely,

      Bill Hamilton
      AstroScience Research
      http://www.astrosciences.info
      "I don't see the logic of rejecting data just because they seem incredible." Fred Hoyle