Re: [ufodiscussion] SERPO

  • William Hamilton
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4 5:49 AM

      Former DIA employee and Area 51 worker Paul McGovern said,
      "I'm sorry to say, this guy Collins has everything wrong. The transcipts
      released of Reagan's briefing is the absolute truth. If you wish not to
      believe it you certainly have the right to. But for the non-believers, I
      would wait before you make an ass of yourself. The remaining transcripts
      will prove this story is the truth and nothing but the truth. Hold on to
      your hats. It gets more interesting than words can describe. Especially
      the final segment of Transcripts 4. But then again, maybe the idiots, like
      Collins and Broadbent-head, won't believe anything."

      Well, despite this it is a classiv disinformation piece. I looked for
      certain markers
      in the material and found them. Some of the text is a diect copy from
      Collins book
      "Exempt from Disclosure"!!!

      The disinfo agents have ramped up their efforts.