'Amnesty'

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2007
      Dondep wrote:
      Dex wrote:
      If T-9 was real and in favor of protecting mankind...Thank you Committees, especially for finally wising up.

      Dex

      I'm glad you used the word "IF", Dex. One thing we DO NOT hear when we hear of the T-9 is the treaty we had/have with the OTHER group of ETs/aliens - the alleged OF-9 Treaty. This is a critical issue, because by not even mentioning it we are assuming that the so-called "Tau-9" treaty is the ONLY treaty that Majestic was ever a party to.

      One of the clauses in the (so-called) "OF-9" treaty is the agreement that no single nation can unilaterally declare 'Disclosure' without ALL governments agreeing to do so. SNEDs slipped in some boiler-plate from a seemingly-innocuous Resolution about 'nuclear proliferation' made by the Security Council during an April 2004 session, then claimed that in a secret meeting following that session, certain provisions of immunity for MJ-12 made at that secret session for ratification by the Tau-9 the following month would go into effect once certain celestial phenomena occurred. Said who?? You can't sign treaty clauses like that without the membership of a nation being aware of what's being agreed to on their behalf.

      Think about that for a minute. MJ-12 arranges to have themselves immunized from prosecution for their own criminal behavior, as if they had the legitimacy to do either! THIS is one of the primary reasons why we can't have these criminal elitists making decisions under the guise of "discussion groups" at their various conclaves called the "CFR", the "Trilateral Commission", the "Bilderberg Group", and their playground known as the "Bohemian Grove". They simply don't have the right, no matter how often they repeat the lie.

      So; the 'good' ETs/aliens, Dex, are more than likely NOT parties to the "T-9". If they can declare that Dan "successfully completed his mission of informing the public of the 'truth of the extraterrestrial presence' by September of 2006 (one year ago)", then I'll be a monkey's uncle. I probably am, anyway.

      "The Crux"

      The key word I believe is 'amnesty'.
      If you want disclosure, and if you want it from them, they'll have to be allowed amnesty.
      There isn't any other way around this.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
        Dex,

        I think Dondep is quite right. The bunch of people involved in
        Majestic-12's operations cannot give themselves global immunity from
        criminal prosecution because they simply do not have the authority to do
        that. To presume to have that authority, as they appear to have done,
        demonstrates to my eyes how arrogant and pretentious they really are.
        Evidently these people do not want to have to respect the ethical laws of
        the world community and think they should be allowed to be a law unto
        themselves, while at the same time representing the world community in its
        dealings with ETs. In effect they appear to be telling everyone, "Just hand
        over the world entirely to our care to do with as we see fit and don't ask
        us to account for anything that we do with it." That seems to me to be the
        unspoken proposition which is implicit in their claim to global immunity
        and which I think we would have to be out of our minds to accept.

        We seem to be confronted here with a clandestine agency of the US
        government, which officially does not exist and whose existence is therefore
        illegitimate even in the USA, seeking to legitimise itself on a global
        scale. And all in one fell swoop too, by simply declaring its global
        immunity to all and any of mankind's laws as an act of fiat. To call this
        attempt "misguided" would probably be the understatement of the millennium.
        It is an attempt to give themselves an elite world status that could be used
        at any time in future to foist an arbitrary, unaccountable dictatorship
        upon the whole globe and everywhere off-world that humanity might go. It is
        a blatant bid for unconditional totalitarian rule. It is thus an emphatic,
        in-your-face reassertion of the rules of the ages-old game of power-politics
        that have brought the world into its present precarious condition. And
        these same people apparently think that by doing this they will be
        installing a New Age of Light! They are plainly delusional and instead of
        being given global immunity from prosecution I think they should be
        incarcerated in asylums for the criminally insane, where they will receive
        the psychological care that they evidently need and will be prevented from
        endangering the world any further.

        Of course it is an open question as to what specific crimes they are
        wanting to have global immunity to prosecution for. Assassination?
        Torture? Kidnapping? Libel, slander and character-assassination? Public
        deception and misinformation? Interference in the course of justice?
        Misappropriation of public moneys? Drug-running and racketeering?
        Kidnapping and false-imprisonment? Infringement of citizens' rights and
        international treaties? Conspiracy with others to commit all of the
        foregoing? The list of potential indictments seems serious enough to make a
        Mafia Godfather's seem trivial by comparison. And these are just the crimes
        which they could have committed already - crimes which could have resulted
        in the traumatisation of many people and the ruin of many lives. What might
        they do if they are granted the global immunity from prosecution to which
        they are laying claim?

        Amnesty is a separate question to that of unconditional global
        immunity of course. Amnesty may be given for crimes which have already been
        committed, but it is a one-off affair that does not grant any right to the
        perpetrators to repeat their crimes, which is what the post-Majestic
        declaration appears to claim for the possible perpetrators here. However, I
        do not think that granting an amnesty would do any good either unless it was
        made conditional upon the whole black project community being brought out
        completely into the open and brought back under the legitimate
        constitutional rule of the official governments of this world. Otherwise
        all the old games would simply start up again and it would just be a
        question of time before we were right back at square one with weird things
        happening all over the place, spooks coming out of every corner and no-one
        able to find out what the hell is really going on.

        But can anyone seriously think that the shadow world would do that
        voluntarily? I think it is more realistic to expect them to have to be
        dragged kicking and screaming into the open, public light day. They do not
        want amnesty. What they want is the unconditional right to go about what
        they see as their business without interference or oversight or control by
        anyone else. This is what their declaration of global immunity and
        privilege declares in no uncertain terms. They have expressed no intention
        to account for their past deeds, nor to offer restitution to anyone who they
        may have offended, nor to seek reconciliation with the possible victims of
        their crimes. I can predict with confidence that if we grant them amnesty
        they will not even say "Thank you" and will just try to persuade us all that
        they never committed any crimes in the first place. And the cover-up and
        the disinformation will go on uninterrupted.

        We are dealing with a deeply rooted collective human problem here.
        I'm afraid there can be no quick get-outs and easy solutions that do not
        cost anyone anything. It is a situation that has been nurtured and
        cultivated by our culture over centuries of popular blind eye-turning to
        official corruption and misdemeanours. We have bred a monster in the form
        of the secret black projects community and now it is preparing to begin its
        rampage by rattling the rusted bars of the decrepit legal cage that still
        just about contains it. If the free world is going to stay free, I think it
        is going to have to deal with this entity like it would deal with an unruly
        adolescent who thinks he should have the right to do as he pleases in the
        world without being answerable to anyone and reckless of the costs and
        injuries that he may inflict on them in his thoughtlessness too. Such an
        adolescent needs to be shown that he is subject to the law like everyone
        else and I think this is what the black project community needs to be shown
        too for everyone's well-being and security.