Re: Bennewitz

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2007
      For guidance.
      Cross posting:

      Dagwood wrote:
      Dex,

      Thanks for sharing.

      What strikes me as odd is how veihnamently Doty dismisses and denies any truth to Bennewitz. Certainly this only adds to the credibility of the story. Anytime Doty comes out to discombobulate it shows me their is some fear of the story comming out.

      The truely sad part is that Mr. Bennewitz is no longer around, nor in his last years would he talk of his experiances. I am curious, of his legacy he left and the communications you have had with him, what have you learned? Why did he come out with this info? And why do you believe it?

      Dag

      (1) A lot and in return from me, Paul learned about the "64 Keys of Enoch."
      Paul liked it so much he talked me into giving him the book.
      (2) He felt humanity had the right to know. Unfortunately, his exposure was too negatively laced.
      (3) One, for many connecting dot reasons, and two, first hand experience.

      If T-9 was real and in favor of protecting mankind...Thank you Committees, especially for finally wising up.