Schneider Bennewitz AlienDigest

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007
      Now you'll know most of it.
      This is the species the world has to work things out with.
      An important enough need why the universal off world galactic alliances need direct participation with us. This needs policing.
      Much of what is described in the below Paul B. has told a friend of mine and I directly. I met him during a time he was still undergoing attacks. Clifford Stone helped introduce Paul to me. All of us had our problems with them (ET) is those days. They were against disclosure.
      Cross posting from Dee's UFOunbound discussions.

      Dex