Re: [ufodiscussion] SERPO

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dex,

      I am also skeptical about this Serpo material. Besides sharing your
      disbelief that Reagan really talked like that, I am also totally
      underwhelmed by the capabilities of an ET culture that is supposed to be
      thousands of years ahead of ours in terms of its scientific/technical
      development yet whose astronauts take nine months to get here from a planet
      that is just 40 light-years away and who have to do it via a complicated
      series of hops through wormholes. Earth scientists are already developing a
      quantum teleportation capability that will enable people to travel anywhere
      in the space-time continuum instantaneously. I know we should not count our
      chickens, but I see no reason to think that it could not be perfected in
      less than even one thousand years. To still be using wormholes for
      space-travel after thousands of years of technical development smacks of
      dull-mindedness to me. Yet the EBEns are supposed to be more intelligent
      than us.

      I'm afraid the Serpo material looks like a disinformation-piece to
      me. There may be some grains of truth in it but they are scattered amongst
      so much chaff that the effort required to sift them out would not be
      worthwhile undertaking - at least, not for me. Whoever concocted the story
      needs to read up on the current trends and developments in terrestrial
      science and technology before trying to pull the wool over our eyes again.

      I also share your liking for the Adamic ETs. I look forward to the
      day - still far off, no doubt - when earth will be able to rejoin their
      cosmic civilization.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
        Regan,

        Former DIA employee and Area 51 worker Paul McGovern said,
        "I'm sorry to say, this guy Collins has everything wrong. The transcipts
        released of Reagan's briefing is the absolute truth. If you wish not to
        believe it you certainly have the right to. But for the non-believers, I
        would wait before you make an ass of yourself. The remaining transcripts
        will prove this story is the truth and nothing but the truth. Hold on to
        your hats. It gets more interesting than words can describe. Especially
        the final segment of Transcripts 4. But then again, maybe the idiots, like
        Collins and Broadbent-head, won't believe anything."

        Well, despite this it is a classiv disinformation piece. I looked for
        certain markers
        in the material and found them. Some of the text is a diect copy from
        Collins book
        "Exempt from Disclosure"!!!

        The disinfo agents have ramped up their efforts.

        Bill

        > I am also skeptical about this Serpo material. Besides sharing
        your
        > disbelief that Reagan really talked like that, I am also totally
        > underwhelmed by the capabilities of an ET culture that is supposed to be
        > thousands of years ahead of ours in terms of its scientific/technical
        > development yet whose astronauts take nine months to get here from a
        planet
        > that is just 40 light-years away and who have to do it via a complicated
        > series of hops through wormholes. Earth scientists are already
        developing a
        > quantum teleportation capability that will enable people to travel
        anywhere
        > in the space-time continuum instantaneously. I know we should not count
        our
        > chickens, but I see no reason to think that it could not be perfected in
        > less than even one thousand years. To still be using wormholes for
        > space-travel after thousands of years of technical development smacks of
        > dull-mindedness to me. Yet the EBEns are supposed to be more
        intelligent
        > than us.
        >
        > I'm afraid the Serpo material looks like a disinformation-piece
        > me. There may be some grains of truth in it but they are scattered
        amongst
        > so much chaff that the effort required to sift them out would not be
        > worthwhile undertaking - at least, not for me. Whoever concocted the
        story
        > needs to read up on the current trends and developments in terrestrial
        > science and technology before trying to pull the wool over our eyes
        again.

        > I also share your liking for the Adamic ETs. I look forward to
        the
        > day - still far off, no doubt - when earth will be able to rejoin their
        > cosmic civilization.

        11/1/2007 6:01 AM