SERPO

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2007
      SERPO
      In the past stuff.

      Does Reagan really talk like that?
      On the whole, the constructed syntax seemed to me, way to perfect, over the counter easy put together over time information.
      What happened to GOV. consensual contracted agreements? Abductee approvals in exchange for technology advancements.
      I wonder where they're headed with this?
      The real I feel is a specific specie enemy.
      Jesus, that would cause a great disturbance in the intelligence communities.
      Maybe, they now realize it's all our problem. Better to get it out and deal with it through other diplomatic trusted galactic alliances.
      The kind contactees have developed.
      Could be why they're formatting the disclosure in this way.

      When they start discussing the off world adamic variety, is when and only then, I may feel their true intent and sincerity.

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
        Dex,

        I am also skeptical about this Serpo material. Besides sharing your
        disbelief that Reagan really talked like that, I am also totally
        underwhelmed by the capabilities of an ET culture that is supposed to be
        thousands of years ahead of ours in terms of its scientific/technical
        development yet whose astronauts take nine months to get here from a planet
        that is just 40 light-years away and who have to do it via a complicated
        series of hops through wormholes. Earth scientists are already developing a
        quantum teleportation capability that will enable people to travel anywhere
        in the space-time continuum instantaneously. I know we should not count our
        chickens, but I see no reason to think that it could not be perfected in
        less than even one thousand years. To still be using wormholes for
        space-travel after thousands of years of technical development smacks of
        dull-mindedness to me. Yet the EBEns are supposed to be more intelligent
        than us.

        I'm afraid the Serpo material looks like a disinformation-piece to
        me. There may be some grains of truth in it but they are scattered amongst
        so much chaff that the effort required to sift them out would not be
        worthwhile undertaking - at least, not for me. Whoever concocted the story
        needs to read up on the current trends and developments in terrestrial
        science and technology before trying to pull the wool over our eyes again.

        I also share your liking for the Adamic ETs. I look forward to the
        day - still far off, no doubt - when earth will be able to rejoin their
        cosmic civilization.

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2007
          Regan,

          Former DIA employee and Area 51 worker Paul McGovern said,
          "I'm sorry to say, this guy Collins has everything wrong. The transcipts
          released of Reagan's briefing is the absolute truth. If you wish not to
          believe it you certainly have the right to. But for the non-believers, I
          would wait before you make an ass of yourself. The remaining transcripts
          will prove this story is the truth and nothing but the truth. Hold on to
          your hats. It gets more interesting than words can describe. Especially
          the final segment of Transcripts 4. But then again, maybe the idiots, like
          Collins and Broadbent-head, won't believe anything."

          Well, despite this it is a classiv disinformation piece. I looked for
          certain markers
          in the material and found them. Some of the text is a diect copy from
          Collins book
          "Exempt from Disclosure"!!!

          The disinfo agents have ramped up their efforts.

          Bill

          > I am also skeptical about this Serpo material. Besides sharing
          your
          > disbelief that Reagan really talked like that, I am also totally
          > underwhelmed by the capabilities of an ET culture that is supposed to be
          > thousands of years ahead of ours in terms of its scientific/technical
          > development yet whose astronauts take nine months to get here from a
          planet
          > that is just 40 light-years away and who have to do it via a complicated
          > series of hops through wormholes. Earth scientists are already
          developing a
          > quantum teleportation capability that will enable people to travel
          anywhere
          > in the space-time continuum instantaneously. I know we should not count
          our
          > chickens, but I see no reason to think that it could not be perfected in
          > less than even one thousand years. To still be using wormholes for
          > space-travel after thousands of years of technical development smacks of
          > dull-mindedness to me. Yet the EBEns are supposed to be more
          intelligent
          > than us.
          >
          > I'm afraid the Serpo material looks like a disinformation-piece
          > me. There may be some grains of truth in it but they are scattered
          amongst
          > so much chaff that the effort required to sift them out would not be
          > worthwhile undertaking - at least, not for me. Whoever concocted the
          story
          > needs to read up on the current trends and developments in terrestrial
          > science and technology before trying to pull the wool over our eyes
          again.

          > I also share your liking for the Adamic ETs. I look forward to
          the
          > day - still far off, no doubt - when earth will be able to rejoin their
          > cosmic civilization.

          11/1/2007 6:01 AM