Re: [ufodiscussion] Re: [Astrosciences] Global Warming Will Cause - The Coming Ice Age

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26 1:19 PM
      That was a very kind thought, Ted. Thank you. I was not sure how
      interested in the global warming issue the members of this forum might be,
      but since the politicians have promoted it to the level of an
      end-of-the-world scenario I thought some members would probably find it
      worthwhile considering in some depth. I am glad to find that you do.

      Sincere regards,

      From: Light Eye
      To: speakit@yahoogroups.com ; changingplanetchat@yahoogroups.com ;
      astrosciences@yahoogroups.com ; GS5555@... ;
      giuliano.marinkovic@... ; wayfarer@... ; jonnystef@... ;
      parascience@... ; mihchaiel@... ;
      Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 7:59 PM
      Subject: [Astrosciences] Global Warming Will Cause - The Coming Ice Age

      Dear Friends,

      Click the link if you don't receive the images/can't access the links.

      Love and Light.

      Global Warming Will Cause -
      The Coming Ice Age
      Are we having Global Warming or are we going into an Ice Age? The truth is:
      We are not the cause of Global Warming. Somewhere between 85% and 95% of
      greenhouse gases are WATER VAPOR.

      At most, only 3% of the carbon dioxide (CO2) in the air results from human

      The amount of CO2 presently in the air absorbs nearly all available
      radiation at its peaks of 2.7, 4.3 and 15 µM; so more CO2 cannot absorb more
      17,000 (Seventeen thousand!) scientists signed a petition saying humans
      producing CO2 is not the cause of global warming.
      The 30% increase in atmospheric CO2 over the past 100 years is from oceans
      releasing CO2 because they are heating up. Oceans heat the air, not the
      other way around.
      The oceans are heating because of undersea volcanoes, because of the
      movement of the earth's crust. Scientists recently discovered over 1,100
      volcanoes near Easter Island! Some are huge - over 1.5 miles high. And we
      have only mapped 5% of the ocean so far! Scientists estimate there are THREE
      MILLION undersea volcanoes.
      Most of us weretaught in school that there was only one big ice age. Since
      that time, much new information has been learned. We have in fact had
      hundreds of ice ages. Many of them were "mini" ice ages, where most of
      Europe and the North American continent were covered in thousands of feet of
      ice all year round. However, at those times, temperatures below the ice line
      were only about 5 degrees F less than today, and temperatures at the equator
      were the same as today.

      Solid Line: Approximate extent of glaciation during last (Wisconsin) ice
      Dotted Line: Approximate extent of earlier glaciations. Source:

      World Map showing Extent of Glaciation of Last Ice Age. Source:

      Ice Sheets '14,000 years ago' (or is it 14,500?) Source:

      The sun is electromagnetic. That's what causes sun spots. These are
      increasing at the moment. The earth also is electromagnetic. At different
      times, magnetic north changes position, sometimes a little bit and sometimes
      doing a full reversal with magnetic south. It is possible that these changes
      are caused by our changing position in the galaxy.
      In the past, when there were magnetic reversals, volcanic activity,
      earthquakes, ice ages and extinctions happened at the same time. New
      research indicates that ice ages do not start off slowly. They happen within
      a very short space of time - EVEN AS LITTLE AS TWO OR THREE YEARS. Worldwide
      temperatures in the past have dropped by 20 degrees F ALMOST OVERNIGHT.
      Ice ages happen with regularity every 11,500 years. The last mini ice age
      ended almost 11,500 years ago.
      Snow makes ice. When there is enough snow, it compacts the underneath snow
      into ice. Then it starts to flow south. That's how glaciers get made.
      One inch of rain produces 10 inches of snow. In 2007 part of Colorado
      received THIRTY FEET of snow in ONE STORM. See the entry for Jan 7 2007 at
      It's cold enough in the Arctic right now to cause an ice age. All that is
      needed is more moisture to produce enough snow. This is being provided by
      warming oceans caused by undersea volcanoes.
      There are many indications that we will enter an ice age within our
      lifetime. Visit www.iceagenow.com to see the list of glaciers that are
      GROWING. (This is not reported in the media).
      Al Gore's movie "An Inconvenient Truth" is mostly false. However, there is
      one thing that he got right: warming oceans can stop the oceanic "conveyor
      belt" which warms the northern part of the world. That can cause an ice age
      in a remarkably short space of time. Some people think it's already started.
      It's strange that Gore didn't spend more time talking about he consequences
      of that happening. Here's an article that shows how some people are worried
      that the Oceanic Conveyor Belt is starting to stop.

      The Oceanic Conveyor belt - the only thing keeping northern Europe and
      northern America free of ice.

      Update: April 18 2007
      Russia and the USA have announced a plan to build an undergroud tunnel
      between Siberia and the USA. Is this because they are planning for the next
      ice age, when Siberia will likely be free of ice? And planning later to
      extend the tunnel down to the ice-free parts of the USA? Here's another map
      of which lands were covered in ice during the last ice age:

      Why This is Important to Everyone
      Even if you don't live in an area that will be covered in hundreds or
      thousands of feet of ice, I strongly urge you to read "Not by Fire, but by
      Ice" to get an idea of how it's not just about an ice age. Because it's all
      to do with magnetic reversals of the poles. Direclty or indirectly, that is
      what is causing the increases in earthquakes, volcanoes, droughts and
      flooding and weird weather. And it is going to get worse.
      When the ice age comes, everything happens at once - ice, volcanic activity,
      earthquakes and extinctions.
      The worldwide supply of food willl be the thing that is most greatly
      affected by all of this, at least for several years. Without regular seasons
      and good weather, little can be grown, even in areas that aren't under ice.
      And if one of the big volcanoes go during this time, then we are all in for
      a lot of trouble. See our article "Global Cataclycsm in 535 A.D. - History's
      Greatest Secret".

      Most of this information comes from:
      "Not by Fire, but by Ice" by Robert Felix. A book that I urge everyone to
      read. The Author is an architect who has laboriously read through enough
      scientific papers so that the reference section is TWENTY EIGHT pages long.
      He puts it all together in a way that makes a lot of sense and in also in
      ways that anyone can understand it. See www.iceagenow.com.
      "Global Warming: The cause is oceans warming, not greenhouse gases" by Gary
      Novak. http://nov55.com/gbwm.html
      Secret Pentagon Report predicts UK will be like Siberia by 2024:
      BBC Documentary: 70,000 years ago the World Population was Reduced to
      5,000-10,000 people from a Super Volcano!
      Copyright ©: Stephanie Relfe 2007
      Permission is granted to copy and distribute this article in part or in its
      so long as you mention and link to www.relfe.com or www.metatech.org