Re: [prepare4contact] Re: brazil ufo crash on film ?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2007
      I've learned a variety of spacecraft can include metallic nuts and bolts of the lower evolutionary orders on up to non-physical energy vehicles. Merkaba's Light vehicle's has been said can take on any shape or form desired or required, including, manifesting as a Lord of Light or any personality of familiarity for specie's contacts.
      We're told Masters from the inner Throne worlds of the Living Light use them.

      It's also been told to us that ultimately, by the cool laws of natural selection, evil will eventually cancel itself out of existence.
      In the weighing scales of Measurement's and Judgements there supposedly, can be a dissipation of consciousness, soul consciousness, the losing of one's unique life light cell's individuality, if and when determined necessary. The life force of the dissipated cell is returned to a great energy stream from whence it came into being.

      Life is a Gift. It wasn't intended to be an earth world reality game that many in this level seemed to have turned it into.

      Learn to know your identity...and for your protection and your family's protection...be it!