Re: [ufodiscussion] Opinion's

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 3, 2007
      > Dex,
      >
      > I know what you mean; I miss them too. But I think this is a bit
      > like grown up children missing their deceased parents really.

      Wow, gee, golly..that's says something about sophistication.
      But it's true...
      I've been thinking about my past a lot lately.
      Reliving the good time energy.
      I have many great memories.
      I miss almost everyone I knew.
      I regret greatly not keeping track of them.
      Life is not the same nor better without them than what it use to be.