No, it was crap

  • Rich ALlen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Ted,

      No, the article was crap. It was completely lacking valid evidence. It
      was based on the notes and opinion of a researcher, who had serious
      doubts about the informant who supposedly gave him the info. He
      personally believed that the info was without merit, and as such,
      decided not to use it without a strong disclaimer.

      Hardly worth wasting space in MUFON Journal.

      Rich

    • Ted
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
        Well then I'll side with you, but only if you posted me up.
        There is allot of that kind of reporting going around.
        Now that I said that, I do think that the jury's still out on
        that so called paper.Many back it, I'm going to wait----- Original Message -----