Re: [ufodiscussion] W. Hamilton

  • shane eden
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 29, 2007
      Hello Ted and All: Teesh La here (earthShaneEden) watching from the edge as
      usual and offering this: Ted's right, Bill is no armchair anything, and
      those of you who haven't heard or read of Bill's youthful eyewitness ufo
      experience's had either do YOUR homework or shut up. I say this not in
      anger, but in sincerety. Time has come, friends, to put aside childish
      things and work together in respect and love to git 'r done. And I think we
      are doing just that, except I believe we must broaden our interests and stop
      being quite so politically correct. After all, we all agree we are entering
      into phase fantastic right now (kapeesh) and we're all on the same side.
      Blinders off, eyes open, straight ahead with gusto. Mr. Bill Hamilton is one
      of many heroes in our midst, and you can trust him when he says something.
      As far as the rest of us, we are all unique and must express ourselves
      accordingly, and this forum is wonderful at doing that. Truth is where it's
      at and screw the rest. For now.

      shane e.

      :oP